"But speaking of sneer and taunt, why did you keep silent when Wenhuai sneer at me? Yesterday in the diner, and in the lobby of my hotel? What did he say at that time? He said, 'Even your women are mine now, how could you fight against me?'."

I deliberately pronounced the last two sentences very heavily, and I was staring at Luoshui while speaking.

Luoshui seemed embarrassed, her expressions changed from furious to complicated. She seemed that she couldn't find any reasons and proper sentences to refute me, finally gave a self-mockery smile, then bowed her head and kept silent.

Wenhuai couldn't stand my speech, he stood in front of Luoshui, gritted his teeth and said, "Tom, if you got anything to say, come to me. Quit bullying a girl!"

I laughed scornfully, stepped in front of him, and said,

"President Cao, how could you fight against me now? I still have the video of you dating a man in a gay bar. If I spread it out in your company as soon as I go back to China, what will happen to you? How could you fight against me anymore?"

Wenhuai's face turned blue, he squeezed his fist and tried to rush to me.

Luoshui pulled him back and persuaded him not to.

"I think you shouldn't do it as well, or I will beat the shit out of you."

I sneered and went outside the hotel.

Wenhuai didn't chase me out, he dared not to really fight with me.

Luoshui didn't chase me out too, she had no reason to do so.

I didn't take a taxi after leaving the hotel. Instead I took out my cigarette, lit it and wandered on the street.

The saddest thing is that the people you care about hates you or even takes you as enemy.

That makes you ludicrous and pitiable.

I didn't want to but I had to admit that I still care about Luoshui.

This was a helpless and a cruel fact.

I wanted to escape from it.

Maybe I could find a woman to distract, like the red-light district in Thailand, a romantic affair in the bar... But the HIV and ladyboys were too dreadful for me.

Or I could find someone to fall in love with, to start a relationship. She better be in good shape, beautiful face, just like Wendy.

It was impossible. To fall in love with a woman like Wendy, who thought herself is superior and with a sense of privilege all the time, was pure suffering. Besides, we could never agree to each other, we all wanted to tear up each other in to pieces. We could never start a relationship.

And, I didn't intend to stay at Sea Smart Software Company, and join the project with BTT Group. I just needed to prove to Luoshui, got the commission from this project, and pay the money back to Luoshui.

Thinking of this, I felt a strong sense of loss. My heart was suddenly vacant, and replaced by emptiness.

The entanglement with Wendy drove me straight to Thailand. And Luoshui was my motivation to participate the BTT group project. But now, both of the matters had been solved.

It seemed like I lost the goal of my life all of a sudden, the motivation to continue. I was in a deep sense of bemusement.

I had no idea where to go.

What would my future be like?

I was totally at a loss. I was wandering on the street, and kept walking.