"First of all if I'm not mistaking you were born very much so a girl so you don't have a di-"

"And I know you think because i'm a woman I don't have a dick but..I have a pink dildo..innn my dresser." she said cutting her mom off.

"You need to stay off tiktok please. Read the bible or something shit." her mom mumbled.

"Tiktok made me this way mama."

"Well please please pleaseeee stay off tiktok." her mom sung trying to attempt to sound like Rod Wave.

"Ma. Please stop tryna mimic my fat friend."

"Heart been broke so many times I just want some mickey deeeeees it's been so many dark daysssss and green cloudssssss. Call me Roderick Tsumani."

"See bye cus....no."

"What does that even mean ? That's like the most stupidest shit ever. ''sEe bYe cUs nO.''"

"Basically see bye means stop..just stop and cus no means that ain't it."

"Ohhh imma say that to my coworkers."

"No mama. No."

"See bye cus imma do it anyways."

"I should've never explained it." D'Nyah said.

"Lorddd not this song on the radio." Her mom said turning up the radio as Whole lotta choppas by Sada Baby played.

"I'm bool. BANG BANG BANG OUUU."

"Lil bitch wanna ride it told that bitch gon get out her body."

"HMM get right beside me imma get in that thang get to sliding."

They sat there and hummed the rest of the lyrics until the chorus came up.

"Mama pull over hurry." D'Nyah said as the chorus approached.

They wanna see me do my dance in these thousand dollar pants don't disrespect me and my mans *boom* whole lotta choppas on your ass

"Get it Nyah !!" Her mom yelled recording as she danced on the sidewalk.

"Alright now get back in the car."

"Mama you know that I messed up my forces yesterday ?"

"No I didn't know that and I don't give a fuck about it quite frankly." Her mom said as she arrived to the school.

"Well fuck you too." D'Nyah said grabbing her bookbag and unbuckling.

"You took your pills ?"

"Yes ma'am."

"All of em ?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright well this school looks ghetto cus it looks good. Don't be beating nobody child up. But don't let these hoes think they run you eith- ouuu look at her wig. That shit look burnt and crispy." Her mom said making both of them laugh.

"But forreal. Do good. You real smart so that ain't gon be a problem I know I din raise a dumbass child. make some friends cus it's yo senior year. Don't be stressing bout nobody son because I promise you all of them are the same.

I already know you gon be fine but I just wanted to say that I love you and I'm here for you if you need anything. Now have a good day." Her mom said.

"Awwww mamaaaa not you with the simp shit." D'Nyah said smiling.

"I will embarrass you in front of these ratchet ass people don't play with me."

"Alright alright i'm sorry. But forreal though I love you too and i'm fine. I promise. And I don't plan on beating nobody ass. If they don't disrespect me I won't disrespect them." She said getting out the car.

"Alright well if you need anything don't call me. I cashapped you 75 dollars for lunch money and food after school. The house key is under the right rug on the porch and i'll text you the pin code for when you get out of school."

"I wasn't gone need anything anyways but sure. Bye mama." D'Nyah said closing the door walking off.

"I'm finna embarrass that ass for real now." Her mom said quietly.

*Honk Honk Honkkk*

"You forgot to give mommy smooches !!" Her mom yelled out the window gaining alot of attention.

D'Nyah threw up her middle finger and walked in the building.

"Lets hope for the best." She thought.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoo 😎

This wasn't really a long chapter 🤷🏽.

The next chapter gon be about her actual day at school.

Thoughts on this Chapter >>>

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

-Miya out 😎🦧