Home?

Dan's pov

I span my legs around the side of my bed, making sure that my cuts were covered and picked up the crutches the doctor had given me.

Today was the day.

Freedom finally.

I looked over at phil who was sorting out the bag that he had brought from last night. Before he zipped it up I noticed the corner of a piece of paper. That was the letter I left him the day before I got taken away. I felt a smile creep onto my face, not because I enjoyed being taken away but because he brought it with him.

“what you so happy about?” phil asked sarcastically. “oh.. nothing” I say with a smirk on my face. Phil looks away nervously. I silently laugh and proceed to standing. Bad idea. Not being used to crutches or having a stab wound in the side of my leg I feel myself falling. Floor getting closer to my face. But as always phil, my little life saver, was there once again. I felt his warm hands picking me up under my arms. “i think it will be best if we get through this together” I smiled and leant against the wall waiting for phil. He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked my way.

We got back to Phil's house and he slid me onto the sofa and slips away into the kitchen. “Ive put on the kettle, want a cup of tea.” I violently nodded my head “ bit eager aren’t we?” he laughed. “i havent had a cup of tea in 2 fucking years, of course im eager.” he nodded and I heard 2 cups being put down onto the counter.

A few seconds later he came back out with them in his hands and of course he put it in my hello kitty mug! I laughed at myself, why did he still have that? I took the first sip and DAMMMMM!!!!! its heaven. I felt myself instantly relax. Phil sat down next to me drinking his tea. I looked into Phil's blue oceans as he looked into mine. I took both our mugs and sat them down on the coffee table.

Phil smirked at me knowing what I wanted to do.

We both slowly leaned in, eyes closed, lips touching. Our lips are working around each others. My hand slipped down Phil's back around his waist as he runs his finger through my hair. I let out a moan while still kissing. “i missed you” phil murmured “so did I, I love you phil” “i love you too” phil whispered as we continued. Phil's soft lips makes me beg for more. I feel the energy between us as our tongues danced. He got closer wrapping his hands round the back of my neck. our kiss got more passionate, deeper, more feeling. I listened as phil tried to contain his moan. I smirked knowing how hard that was for him. Eventually he lost the battle and the moan escaped his lips. Phil gently pushed me down and let out a chuckle.

I couldn’t help but smile. At this moment phil was on top of me still kissing intimately, but good things always come to an end...

Phil lost his balance through his arms and he fell onto me. I screamed out in pain. Fuck my ribs. His expression was completely shocked. “OH MY GOD SHIT!!!! imsosorryididntmeantoareyouokay” I nodded trying so hard not to cry. He slowly got up off me while I still let out a few whimpers. He stood up as soon as he was clear of hurting me and examined my body, pulling up my top. “you look okay but I can phone an ambulance if you need it or I can give you painkillers or...” I stopped him “no.... im... fine” I began to sit up but got pulled back down by the pain. It felt like a thousand knifes stabbing me in the chest.

Phil's pov

I watched in agony as dan fell back into the sofa. I made him in pain, this is all my fault. Why? Im such a mess up. Hes only just got back from the hospital and ive already made it worse. My hands grabbed my hair and forcefully pulled it. I started crying, im such a terrible boyfriend. I cant do anything right. Dan deserves better. I dont deserve to be here with him. Why? Why? Why?

I heard a distant voice.

It was dans voice.

DAN!

I pulled myself out my thoughts and looked over at dan. He was staring at me worryingly. Tears stained his cheeks and pain showed through his red eyes.

Oh shit I did it again.

Dan's pov

After what had happened to phil he had become increasingly quiet. Yeah he got me things I needed like food/drinks but he didnt talk. I was so wound up in my own problems that I didnt even think about Phil's. I need to talk to him. About what happened to him while I was gone. Why was he was like this?

It was about 9pm and my head was laying on Phil's chest. Listening to his steady heart beat. I turned my head and looked up at him “phil?” I said almost silent.

“yeah” he said his voice shaky. I pulled myself up wincing and put adventure time on mute. Sitting upright I looked over at phil “c-can.. I stay.... here tonight?”

phil thought for a moment “but dan you've been gone for 2 years dont you think seeing your dad will be for the best.” I looked away. I cant go back, ive only just got away. I nodded my head.

“okay” I said

“you dont have leave yet if you dont want to.”

“shall I leave in an hour?”

“yeah if you want to but I dont mind.”

“ok, you know you have to help me back” I said with a slight smirk

phil sighed sarcastically “fiiinnnneee”

authors note

I hope this isnt too confusing.