I love you!

contains smut!! (warning!)

phils pov

Opening my eyes back up I stared at him. Another smile larger than before crept onto my face and I let out a heartfelt sob.

"d-dan?" I cried out.

He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes slowly.

"who is it?" he strained his voice and it was barley audible but he tried. His face lit up.

"i-i uhhhh" I whispered again still not moving from the shear shock of seeing his beautiful brown eyes and his gorgeous face once again.

"phil!" he shouted looking straight at me. His heart rate increased dramatically making the monitor beats occur faster and louder. He literally jumped out of his hospital bed. However he got held down by the wires that scattered his body.

"phil! Omg phil is it really you?" he broke down crying

"y-yeah its its me!" I screamed back and ran to his side.

Soon realising the pain that he was experiencing from this sudden movement he frowned and layed back down.

"i-im so sorry for everything!" I said to him

"phil dont apologise! Im just glad your ok!"

"me too!" I whispered burying my head into his neck. He squirmed a little but soon got used to it. Grabbing the back of my neck he fiddled with my hair. I sobbed into his shoulder and he pulled away grabbing my chin to look up at him.

"i-i had you in my arms a-and you let go..." I cried. "b-but now your here again!"

"well I couldnt leave you alone now could I?" dan said pressing his lips against mine. I pulled apart slightly and muttered a no to him before placing my lips back on his. We closed our eyes as the kiss got more passionate. Dan grabbed my ass as I got onto his bed making sure not to pull out the wires.

"cough cough.. ummm..." said a small voice from the corner of the room. Pj and chris were standing there awkwardly.

"well how do you think I felt!" I whined at them. They giggled. "i thought so."

I pecked dans nose with a small kiss and let him look at the other two.

"pj! Chris! Its been so long! Why are you here?" dan shouted at them.

"why do you think dan? We are your best mates like come on!" pj laughed kissing chris.

"wait you two are together?!?!?!?!" dan questioned with a confused look.

"yep!" chris replied.

"awwww!" dan smiled sitting up again so he could view the room better. He coughed a few times and winced at the pain this was causing him but didnt return to his previous position.

"dan I think you should lay back down..."

"no no im fine" he smiled at me.

After a few hours of talking pj and chris soon reaslised it was time for them to leave but I was gonna stay the night. Once we had said goodbye and they left I got into dans bed as he patted the space beside him. We fell asleep in each others arms just as before.

-------2 weeks later-------

dan had finally come home and we can finally spend time together alone. Dan got welcomed back with a massive hug and thankyou from mum and at least an hours worth of crying from adrain. I dont blame him! He hasnt seen his brother since he got taken and abused and now when he finally gets to see him again its when hes recovered from a bullet wound from his own dad! But finally today we are alone for the day!!! when we both found out we knew exactly what to do!. Adrian had left early for his full day in college and mum had left for work so now was our time. After a conversation and few short intimate times we finally decided that this was the right time.

Dans pov

I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes and phil returned the favour and our lips met.... it was beautiful. We were slowly getting closer and I loved the feeling of his warm body against mine. Phil rolled on top of me and started grinding on my already growing member. Biting on my lip I tried to hold back a moan but t had sipped out. Phil giggled. He licked my upper lip and whispered "do I turn you on?" he asked. I nodded not wanting to speak in case I let out another moan. We went back in for another kiss while I snaked my arms around his waist pulling away for air every now and again. I didnt want this moment to end. I rolled on top and let my tongue do the work while I tried to prevent falling on top of phil like he done last time. I turned phil on his front and inserted in and out slowly hearing his moan fill the room. After about five minuets we swapped but this time phil took off his top. I turned on my back so I was facing him as he slowly pulled it off and threw it across the room. I held up my hand towards his stomach tracing the lines of his abs with my fingers. He smirked at me and slowly leant down again. Phil walked his fingers up my stomach as if it was a pair of legs walking up me. He was teasing me! And I loved it! He made it up to my face with the same smirk on him and he kissed me once again however as I began to make the kiss more passionate he pulled away and tutted at me shaking his head. "you have to wait!" he said in a mocking tone. I signed smiling as he left me wanting more and more. He once again walked his fingers back down my body until he met my scars. Putting his two fingers together he traced them and kissed them lightly. I moaned and let my eyes roll back in pleasure as he licked around my scars. He hovered above my chest and looked up at me with pleading eyes. I nodded my head and he licked my chest. Sucking the skin he left small hickeys across my chest. He was pecking/biting around the same areas leaving them slightly sore but I loved it. "stop teasing me!" I whined. I felt phil stop what he was doing and smile. Looking down at him on my chest he slowly bit and licked his lips. He put his hand under my shirt and pulled it over my head as I traced his spine with my fingers. Once up to my face once again I kissed him once again before he turned me back over. He repeated this once again with me in phil until we were both exhausted. He layed down next to me and let his breathing slow down. Phil brought up his hands to my face and push my hair out my eyes. He then started to create a beat on my back as we were both on our front. I recognised the beat pattern. It was the tune I used to play on the piano. "how do you remember that?" I asked him. "i dont know it just kinda happens" he replied. I started humming along to the beats he was placing on my back. The song soon ended and the beats stopped as I finished my humming. Phil let his hand fall back down and he looked at me smiling.

"thankyou for saving my life..." phil whispered.

"thanyou for saving mine!" I replied. He smiled and closed his eyes

"i love you so so much! Dont forget that! I dont know what I would do without you bear!" phil said.

" I love you to my hero..." I replied closing my eyes too.

I had finally gotten my little lion back and this time nothing can tear us apart. After all we stick together till the end. Forever.

And that concludes of my book. The story is over!!!! unfortunately I will not do a sequel to this.

I must admit once I finished I started crying. I have spent so long and put so much effort and time into this. im so happy its done and Im really proud of it. Im so sorry it didnt go on for as long as I wanted but I hope you enjoyed.

I was happy with the ending too even though it wasnt what the original plan was haha! Leaving you on some smut lol...

im sorry t say but this is the end of the story and I will now leave you. Sorry if it wast what you wanted but this is over!!!

so for the last time I will ow say goodbye

stay strong and I love every single one of you! It will all work out n the end. Being through it myself and getting out on the happy side I can confidently say that you will make it through and the end is always worth the wait! I cant wait to see you grow successful in life and love yourself for who you are! Never forget that I will always be here for you if you need me so just contact me through my

instagram – catherinewarnes

snapchat – iamcatherinew

or even on here if you want to! I will help out as much as I can because I want to see everyone happy in the end. You guys mean so much to me and always tell someone about your problems if you can! It always helps. Xxxxx

bye for now guys!!! xxx

-cat