Killing me slowly part 2

FLASHBACK CONTINUED!!!!

"DAN!" a muffled voice shouted.

"OMG DAN PLEASE WAKE UP!"
"YOU CANT BE DEAD NOT NOW !!! PLEASE"

I felt a head rest against my chest and muffled sobs. My eyes slowly opened and the light forced me to close them again.

"fuck" I whispered as I tried to reposition myself.

"Dan? Omg dont do that to me again I was so scared I thought you were dead!"

I knew it was adrian now. OH NO! Not adrian. Hes too young to see this. I opened my eyes quickly and pushed him off me in a non forceful way.

"what are you doing here? Adrian go you shouldnt be here!"

"dan its fine dads gone out for a few hours so I came up to give you some food and then I found you and...and" he broke down crying again so I hugged him.

"i bandaged your cuts and cleaned the floor and then you still didnt wake up and I couldnt feel your pulse I thought that-"

"shhh its fine im here im fine. Are you ok? Did dad do anything to you?"

"no he left after dinner an hour ago and ive been up here in your room since. Your dinner will be cold by now." he giggled.

"i'll still eat it im sooooo hungry. Thankyou so much adrian for helping out." I laughed.

"i cant imagine life without you dan."

I felt a tear slide down my cheek "aww same to you. Now then I better get the plates washed otherwise dad-"

"dan dont worry ill do it now eat your dinner."

"fine mum!" I joked and he laughed before leaving to do the dishes. I stood up and grabbed my phone that was on the floor next to me. Unsteadily I walked over to the food on my bed and devoured it in 2 seconds flat. I walked down the stairs and carried it to adrian who was standing over the sink. I dropped it in the washing up bowl and said thankyou once again to him before sitting on the sofa and switched on adventure time. I read the text phil sent

'hey baby I cant wait to see you tomorrow then for this so called 'present'. text me if you need help with your homework. :) love you bye <3 xxx'

'bye phil love you too <3 x'

I smiled and turned my phone off. Adrian joined me on the sofa and we both sat there.
---------
Dad eventually came home and came straight towards me. He was drunk.
Very drunk.

"WHERES ADRIAN!?" he shouted

"h-he fell asleep so i-i took him up to his room..."

"good now go get your stuff together"

"for what?"

"did I not tell you? Well theres this guy at the pub who wants you"

"wait what?... so your giving me away?"

"yeah I cant be bothered with your shit anymore daniel. You waste my time and energy, you could never be adrian. Your a weak, lonely little faggot that I dont love. So yeah im sending you away." and with that he walked away. I just stood there. Yeah I felt happy I was getting away from him but he was my dad and what about adrian? Who was this man? Was he as bad as dad? Would I see anyone again? How far away does he live? What about school? And phil? So many questions and I needed answers. Dad pushed me up the stairs and in my room.

"hes coming over in half an hour get everything ready." and slammed the door behind him.

The blood from my previous cutting that adrian helped with was starting to dry in the corner of my room. I grabbed some clothes and shoved my phone in my pocket. I didnt know what I needed but I grabbed random things and put them in a bag. I needed to leave a letter for phil and adrian just incase. I left Phil's one on top of my dresser and I left adrians in his room by the bed. Thats when I caught sight of the present I was gonna give phil. A little lion toy.

I wrote 'here you go' at the bottom of the letter and wrapped up the lion in newspaper leaving it by it. Just then I heard talking downstairs. 'he' was here. I grabbed the rest of what I needed before my door slammed open and a very strong, tall, broad looking guy walked in.

"is this dan?" the guy said down the hallway. His voice was gritty and deep.

"yep" my dad spoke back.

"wow he is skinnier than I thought!"

"yeah he is super weak too he is perfect for what you want!"

"well at least im good at something!" I mumbled under my breath

"sorry what was that dan?" the guy spat. "i dont like mumbling but im sure youll get used to that" the guy stepped towards me. I timidly shuffled away, he seemed worse than my dad!

"i-i d-didnt say...anything..." I stepped back further and my dad came to the door.

"do anything you want but do it quietly cause adrians asleep!"

"i promise" he said with a smirk and my dad closed the door leaving us alone together.

"so just you and me! Wanna play a game."

"you have got to be jokeing?" shit why did I say that! He smashed his fist onto my tv cracking the screen.

"does this look like a joke?" he said taking a step further

"what about this?" he ripped my posters taking another step.

"or this?" flipping my keyboard and laptop over.

" no no no please stop..."

"or what daniel I own you now!" he grabbed me by my leg and swipped me towards him causing my other leg to give way and led to me smashing the back of my head on the ground. Leaving me slightly disorientated. I felt him drag me onto the bed. He drove his fingernails into my skin. I screamed out in pain as I watched the blood drip from his fingers smearing it across my walls. I looked over at my slightly opened door. A pair of terrified eyes stared through the cracks.

"Dan..." Adrian whispered before holding his hand over his mouth to hold back sobs. My attention got brought back to this man in front of me. He grabbed me by my already bleeding arms and threw me against the wall. He held my weak frame up and send his fist into my ribs. I doubled over as the wind flew out of me. He grabbed my laptop and did the same again. A scream ripped though me and my knees gave way. He held my laptop in his hand aiming it for my head. I took one last look at Adrian before the force hit me and darkness took over...
when I woke I was completely confused to where I was. It was a dark room and just a silhouette in the corner of it.

FLASHBACK OVER!

I sat up in bed. Tears stained my cheeks. That night I got taken was the worst. Why did Phil bring me back here? The light poured in through the windows. I looked at the clock. 5:22. roughly. Hopefully my dad wasn't awake yet. I couldn't stay here. Not anymore. I needed to tell Phil everything.

I walked out my room grabbing my few posters that were still in tack and rolled them up.

Authors note

ok so to summarise this messy story:

Dan gets abused by his dad.

Adrian doesn't get abused but he know Dan does.

Dan's dad finds a man at the pub who wants Dan

Dan's dad tells Dan about the man and the man takes Dan away.

Dan wakes up later in a room and the man is standing in the corner about to abuse Dan.

Just so you know 'him' the guy that Dan keeps mentioning is the man who takes dan away.

please say you like it... its super bad... xx