Peeping Tom No More

Author's Note: As the title of the chapter suggests...Desmond is about to get an eye full. Tehe, I regret NOTHING!
WARNING: SMUT AHEAD SKIP AHEAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

******

Ezio laid Athena down on the plush feather mattress as his skilled fingers began to wonder. Not a single one of his dreams compared to this. Not even the soulmates' dream. His hands slid up the fabric of her chemise revealing those strong calves and thighs. Women in Athena's era must have kept their bodies voided of all hair when wearing leggings because all he felt was smooth skin. He pulled away long enough to remove his shirt. His eyes landing on his soulmate, that God had blessed him with, one of two soulmates. Athena's eyes were now a cloudy gray with desire, such beautiful eyes she had. Ezio found himself peering into those eyes often enough always wondering what color they would become next. Athena's cheeks had a light flush on them as he moved back onto the bed leaning over her giving her passionate-filled kisses as he pulled her up into a sitting position.

His hands making quick work with the removal of the chemise that she had worn, the light of the full moon lighting up her softer coppered skin. Skin that had light scaring due to their profession. Athena moved to cover herself only for him to stop her "You are beautiful my love," he said as he kissed her lips softly.

He placed a knee between her thighs spreading her legs to rest between them as he laid her back down her arms rested upon his shoulders as his lips traveled down her jawline to her collar bone and from there her breasts. He wanted to make her come undone beneath him to have her wither before he took her, he didn't want to cause her pain. Each scar he kissed and traced with his tongue as he traveled down her toned body. She was more fit than most of the women he knew other than his mother and sister. His fingers brushed over her sex groaning softly at how wet she was. Once he was between her thighs he glanced up at her. Athena's face was flushed with arousal as he began to spread her folds and roll his thumb in lazy circles over her clit. Athena's eye closed as a soft moan escaped her lips her fingers fisted into the bedsheets as he leaned in and tasted her.

******

Athena moaned as that skilled mouth worked her into oblivion. She couldn't fathom how she didn't get to him sooner. Her fingers dug into those dark locks of hair as her back arched as she felt her release hit her with the force of a punch from the HULK. Soon skilled fingers joined that wickedly sinful mouth as he worked her through her release "Ezio," she moaned causing a chuckle to escape his lips only to drive her over the edge again.

His fingers pumped in and out of her stretching her for something bigger "Don't worry my love," he said to her in a husky purr, "You will have all of me soon enough."

When he finally pulled away, her eyes were closed her breathing labored as her lungs tried to get more air into them. She felt his weight on the bed again as he laid between her thighs kissing back up her body as she felt the skin of his legs and thighs. At seventeen years old Ezio was a man, not a boy, though he still had growing to do before he became the legendary master assassin his lips touched hers, she moans into his lips the taste of her own musk driving her senses into a frenzy. One of his hands travels between them to guide his throbbing member to her slick slit. He enters her careful of the fact that he was her first, careful not to cause her pain. Once he is inside of her, he stills, as he brings one of her legs over his hips. She could feel his heartbeat against her chest. Athena rolled her hips as he broke the kiss with a hiss of pleasure their eyes locking. His hips began to move against hers as soft was their tempo.

His eyes never left hers "Cazzo, Athena." he groaned, "Quindi, bella sotto di me, mia cara." (Fuck, Athena. So, beautiful beneath me my darling.)