To Save A Life PT 1

Author's Note: Ezio is about to run errands for his family as Fredrico follows Cory, Mary, and Kadar to rescue the Templar ally that HYDRA holds hostage. Warning: 2ArchAngels's Cory insanity ahead enjoy!

*******************

Ezio watched as the mysterious girl who looked like she had walked out of his wildest dreams. Cristina's father would most likely quadruple the guard after what happened this morning. Ezio smirked to himself, but it faded when he saw his father's face. He schooled his features and walked over to his father "Good morning, father," he greeted.

His father just looked at him before turning and looking over his shoulder "Come with me," his father said.

Ezio followed and tried to play innocent "Is something wrong?" he asked.

His father stopped walking and turned to face him with a stern look on his face "Do you think me blind and def, son?" his father asked, "I know all about your fight with Vieri de Pazzi. And then this little visit to Cristina." 

He was in trouble and he knew it as his father continued to scold him "Your behavior is unacceptable." his father went on, "It...it..." 

His father chuckled and shook his head a smirk on his face as he rested a hand upon his shoulder and said in an amused tone: "It reminds me of myself at your age." 

Ezio's smirk returned knowing that he inherited something else of his father other than the good looks "I assume these misadventures will not interfere with your work today?" his father asked

"No father, you have my word," he said as his father walked off and he followed close behind.

His father lead him to his study and reached for a stack of papers "I repaired some documents here for Lorenzo de Medici to review. I need them delivered to him." his father said handing him the documents.

Ezio took them "With haste, father." he said 

"Return to me when it's done," his father said

************

Fredrico knew his father would be angry with him, but he felt as if he had to help after what he had heard. HYDRA had sunk into the shadows after Al Mulaim and waited until Altair's death, thinking the Crimson Assassin would fade into myth, which was not the case. Using his robes that he had owned as well as his Hidden blade he searched for the three Assassins that had been with the Crimson Assassin.

He had followed them to the edge of town to Vannozza dei Cattanei's Plazza? What the hell would they be doing there for? Using his eagle vision he saw why. Red with black outlined aura, with one very weak red signature. The three blue signatures moved around dispatching and hiding guards. Fredrico couldn't let them work alone. He took out several more guards as he fell into a wagon of hay. He stashed the bodies and headed inside.

Cory the 5'1 female assassin came into view as she quickly dispatched the remaining guards with a swiftness that he couldn't believe with his own eyes. She struck like lightning before she spotted him as she spoke in another language. All he heard was his name and that was it. She looked at him and waved him over "Make yourself useful and help Kadar would you tall and stupid." she said

"My name is Fredrico Auditore," he said with an annoyed sigh

"Compared to me, you are a novice and I outrank you in seniority, now go help Kadar," Cory ordered.

Using his eagle vision he found Kadar below the plaza itself, in a hidden room. Upon his arrival, he saw a young man his age or thereabout, with multiple cuts, and bruises. Fredrico couldn't look away "Mary has him stable enough to move, but we have to hide him somewhere so he can heal." Kadar said