Jefe (slight lemon)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He looked away with a haughty expression, then couldn't resist and giggled, as if to say 'nobody would believe it'.

Chrollo: "You'll go there with a duvet on though"
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
Chrollo: "There were lewd fuckers who were making dirty comments on you, if I could I would have killed them instantly"
Y/n: "So why don't you fill me with hickeys and brand me so they know I'm yours?~"
Chrollo: "My sweet love, there is no space for other hickeys, you're already full"
Y/n: "Then don't bother, I'll take care of it"
Chrollo: "Such a good girl, tonight you'll have your prize~"
Y/n: "Didn't you have to punish me?~"
Chrollo: "C'mon babe, when I did it last night you were enjoying like a whore, so more than punishment it's a reward"
Y/n: "Well, I guess I'll have to misbehave more often then~"
Chrollo: "I'd be rough even if you behave well~"
Y/n: "As you should~"

On the way to our apartment, which had now become a whole floor, everyone had their eyes on us, but they didn't even allow themselves to whistle, because they already knew the guy I was dealing with, even if they didn't know he had been deprived of his Nen.

Y/n: "What time is the party?"
Chrollo: "At 6 pm, there is still time. Are you hungry?~"
Y/n: "Nah, not much. We'll eat there"
Chrollo: "I- Nevermind".

Chrollo's pov

I just got a message from Hisoka saying he found the specialist. He was really quick, he said it'll take about a month to get back.

Chrollo: "Oh, Hisoka texted me, he says he'll give my Nen back in about a month"
Y/n: "Uh, that's not so much!"
Chrollo: "Yeah, finally I can be sure to be with you"
Y/n: "You can rest assured as long as we close in here, surely you won't get bored~"
Chrollo: "As if it's a bad thing~"

I made her sit on my lap to kiss her passionately, I'd never leave those fucking lips. I went down slowly with kisses until I reached the breast.

Chrollo: "I don't think you need clothes~"
Y/n: "Mhpff... Chrollo, we should get ready"
Chrollo: "Earlier this morning, then now. When can I fuck you in peace?"
Y/n: "After this party we won't have anything to do until Hisoka brings you the Nen~"
Chrollo: "Okay but I warn you, tonight I won't hold back. I've been in the mood for this morning and you've always put it off"
Y/n: "It's 5pm, there's really no time!"
Chrollo: "Oh shit!"

We ran into the bathroom to get ready, but now that y/n got the whole floor, we went to different bathrooms to save time.
I put on an elegant black suit with gold decorations, my hair combed to the sides.
As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I found y/n sitting on the bed looking at me winking.
Damn.
She wore a fitted dress with a short central slit that shows her gorgeous legs and gold ornaments on the top. We haven't even agreed and we end up in the same clothes...
Her face was lightly made up but her make-up was flawless, while her hair was perfectly combed.

Chrollo: "..."
Y/n: "I left you speechless, huh?"
Chrollo: "Literally... You look so fine in this dress, are your hair and makeup your work?"
Y/n: "Let's say that I got help from some expert, they insisted so much saying they were the hairdressers and make-up artists of the important guests. Don't worry, I made sure that it was true with my Nen before letting me touch a single hair"
Chrollo: "I guess I have to thank them in person"
Y/n: "if I were you I wouldn't try"
Chrollo: "Oh, we have a jealous girl here~"
Y/n: "I can't help it, as handsome as you are tonight they'll devour you with their gaze"
Chrollo: "You'll be the one to tell them from me"
Y/n: "What?"
Chrollo: "That you're the only one I care about~"
Y/n: "I love you~"
Chrollo: "I love you too kitten~"

It seems strange to me to pronounce these words so lightly, but with her I can't do otherwise, it comes naturally to me with her, as if I already loved her before we met.

Your pov

Chrollo: "Madame, if you allow me~"
Y/n: "Sure~"

He gently lifted me from the bed paying attention to the dress, took me by the hand and accompanied me to the party room.
A special entrance was reserved for me as the Tower Mistress, but I could choose someone to accompany me as well.

Host: "Very well ladies and gentlemen! If you are all there, I'd like to announce the new star of this Arena, y/n!"

The applause and whistles rose and thundered through the entire room, but from above I could see that they were paying attention to Chrollo more than me. Most of them were muttering worriedly among themselves, as if wondering if there was something between the leader of the Phantom Troupe and the new Tower Mistress, appeared out of nowhere.

The party started as Chrollo and I sat on one of the sofas reserved for the most important people here. The most argued things in this area were about fighting or money, but no one near us dared to name us.
We were literally dominating the entire tower.

Chrollo and I had been kissing for half the evening now, one hand crossing the slit of my dress squeezing my thighs, the other holding me tightly to him, while I had both arms around his neck.

We were interrupted by the host announcing the opening of the dance floor, so Chrollo broke away and held out his hand.

Chrollo: "My lady, will you give me this dance?~"
Y/n: "Gladly, sir~"

He kissed my hand as soon as the bachata started and gently took me by the hips, guiding me with every step.
After just two minutes we ended up in the middle of the track. We weren't the only ones dancing, but everyone had their eyes on us instead of their partner.

Chrollo: "You're not bad at all, Mi amor, where did you learn?"
Y/n: "I should be the one to ask why you are even better than any person in this room, Jefe"
Chrollo: "I had a lot of free time, how about you?"
Y/n: "My grandmother seems to have Spanish origins, so she taught me to dance when I was 2 years old"
Chrollo: "Yet you move very well for learning it at that age"
Y/n: "my grandmother was a masterpiece, nobody can beat her in dancing"
Chrollo: "I guess she's honored to see you dance with such a talented guy tonight"
Y/n: "If she's really looking at me, I hope she'll give me my space for later~"
Chrollo: "Otherwise, I don't think she'll have a bad view~"
Y/n: "Silly~"

After a few songs we stopped, and as soon as he took his hands off my waist a group of girls came to meet us.

???: "Hey! Are you really Chrollo Lucilfer?"
Chrollo: "Yes"
???: "Oh my God! So it's true that you're a really hot man!"
???: "I told you!"
Y/n: "Go. Away."
???: "Why should we care about a whore like you? Everyone hates you, you know? You appeared out of nowhere and you already took Chrollo and the title of T-

Chrollo grabbed me by the ass and kissed me deeply, exalting our tongues.
I fucking love him.
Hinting a smile, I raised my middle finger to that group of whores who dared to stop us.
The group of girls left indignant and disgusted. That's what they deserve.

Y/n: "You were fucking awesome, I love you too much!"
Chrollo: "Lewd whores"

We giggled, then, taken from the moment, we started kissing again, this time more passionately.

Chrollo: "You owe me something,
remember?~"
Y/n: "Yeah~"
Chrollo: "You. Me. Bed. Now".