Alive?

Narrator's POV

Sam, Steve and Bucky got back to the Avengers tower, cursing themselves for yet another failed mission to eliminate Y/N. 

"She saved our asses" Sam exclaimed, stunned. 

"Yeah, she did, but why?" Steve questioned, obviously irritated with this new information. 

They waited for Bucky's response but he stayed silent, walking with a slight limp from where the girl had pushed him out the way. 

"She was British. I heard it in her accent" Sam replied happily, finally being able to be better at Bucky for once, he sometimes felt left out when it came to the 3 men's friendship.

"What do you think Buck? You were sat by her before the attack, did she say anything to you?"

"Это была она. Она помогла мне еще на Гидре. Это была она, мой партнер по вокалу. Она ... она умерла ... как?" (It was her. She helped me back on Hydra. It was her, my vocal partner. She ... she died ... how?) he muttered under his breath in Russian, like in a cult, reminding himself she was dead... gone... no more..

"Buck?"

"She...she's meant to be dead...we...oh my gosh.." Buck said, letting out a strangled laugh, his eyes glistening with tears. She had sacrificed herself for him all those years ago and now she's alive.. how?

"What's wrong Buck?"

Bucky looked at the floor and shook his head over and over, trying to remember that night, but he couldn't, she had made it that way, for his safety. His brain sent a wave of agony through his body, making him fall to his knees with a shriek. He was powerful and could recover those memory's.

To learn the truth about Y/N L/N