Interrogation

It had been a few days since the discovery of Hydra's Daughter and Bucky would visit her everyday. She was re homed in a cell, with glass all around it, a small chair was homed in the centre of the room. Today was her interrogator.

The team walked down the hallways of The Avengers Tower, mentally preparing themselves to dive into asking questions to Y/N. Barnes was staying silent the whole walk there, occasionally swiping his hair out his eyes. As they walked towards the glass of the cell there was an atmosphere that could suffocate you in seconds. 

Y/N sat on the wooden chair, face blank of any emotion and her eyes clouded over, anyone could tell mentally she was elsewhere. This worried the team greatly, what was going on with the girl? Was she safe to be around? Bucky took this distraction to properly investigate the girls face. She was beautiful, anyone could see that. Her captivating structure left your mouth slack open. He was brought out his thoughts by a small gasp leaving the girls pretty mouth.

"Glad to see your finally with us" Stark muttered in a distasteful tone. 

"Shut it Stark. Hey Y/N, we are going to ask you some questions" Natasha said in a more soothing tone of voice.

"Hello Miss Romanoff" Y/N replied in an almost robotic voice. Bucky had never heard this come from her before and was stunned.

"If you must know Stark, I was crawling into the future, viewing what might and will continue if we continue on this path of journey" Her accent was like drowning in ice water, it was calm but had spite twisted into it.

"And what might you of seen?" Tony questioned.

"Nothing good" As the words left her mouth she looked at me with slit eyes. What might I of done in the future to change her look of me?