Hoseok was cut off by Soobin.

"I WAN' DRINKSSS!"

*hic* "Give mee!!" Soobin pulled away, and began to hit counter's hard surface with his both hands. "Give me! Give me!"

"Soobin!" Hoseok held his hands, but the latter kept trying to hit counter. "Nwo!Nwo! Give meeee!"

"I think you should take him home, sir." Ansul said, as he prepared some drinks.

"You are right."

"Nwooo, binnie won't gooo!" Soobin whined, finally able to pull his hands out from elder's grasp.

"Binnie?" Hoseok turned his focus on Ansul who stared at drunk male then at him. Hoseok diverted his gaze on Soobin again.

Soobin laid his head down on counter. "He called me Bin-hic- nie, he issss sooo cute. I-I always *hic* yell on him." Tears fell down from his eyes, "He loves me but I w-was too *hic* in jealousy to see his love. He hates me now, B-But I love him."

Hoseok stayed silent, listening to his hurtful babbles. He just thought what happened to him. But by the way how the drunk male was saying, he was sure that soobin had done something, something he shouldn't have. Did he hurt his lover?

"Let's get you home."

"Nwooo." Soobin sat straight and stubbornly crossed his arms, pouting his lips.

For one moment Hoseok thought Soobin had become a little.

"Let's go home, Soobin." Hoseok said in serious tone. But the drunk male just shook his head, pouting more.

Soobin looked up at elder, "I know you suck d-hic-dicks." He genuinely tried to be serious but couldn't and ended up laughing.

Ansul heard him and began to cough so he have to drink water. Meanwhile Hoseok was speechless to even utter a word.

After sometimes being in shock state Hoseok spoke up, "What the hell are you saying!" He whisper-yelled, glancing at Ansul who seemed to calm down from coughing too much.

Hoseok was embarrassed, it's not like he don't, the fuck does it mean, stupid author?! Aye, sorry!I mean he will if he has a boyfriend, and currently he is single as fuck and is after his crush. And also he is bi.

Soobin just smiled lazily, his hand reaching out to grab Hoseok's Vodka shot but the elder male quickly placed it far from him.

"No more drinks." Elder sternly said, he turned to Ansul, "Did he paid for drinks?"

Ansul nodded, "But not for the two bottles before you come." He answered, continuing his works.

"Okay, let me pay." Hoseok took out his wallet, but sighed when Soobin went back on hitting bar counter.

It was irritating other customers as well as Hoseok.

After Hoseok paid for drinks, he lifted younger up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Put me downnnn!" Soobin kicked his legs in air. "No...See you next time, Ansul." Hoseok waved at bartender who nodded, smiling.

Hoseok began to walk towards exit of bar.

"I wannaaaa drin-hic-kkkk moreeee." Soobin cried, stretching his hands out towards the bar counter, Ansul pitifully look at male.

"Soobin, no. You're already too much drunk."

"Noooo!! I wannaa*hic* forgwet abo-about *hic* my guilttt. Let me drrrrinkkkk!"

Hoseok shook his head, going straight away to his car. After he reached where his car was parked, he opened the passenger door and placed younger down on seat then buckled the seat belt of drunk male.