chapter four

TW: drugs & violence

Blake's POV:

I knew i shouldn't have gotten this fucked up.
Fresh memories of me downing glasses of liquor and white powdery pills made me cringe at my actions.
I couldn't be doing this anymore, I was to be the head of the mafia in under a years time. My father made it clear to me that I had to stop when I came back to the US.

"No more partying like you do Blake, you have responsibilities. The face of my Mafia won't be seen with a new girl on his lap every week!"
Even drunk and high I could hear his voice loud and clear.
I shook my head free of these thoughts, that's why I did this anyway. Got this wasted.
To free myself of thoughts of my responsibility, but tonight I was also driven by another thought burdening me.
Fifi.
She clouded my every thought, my hands longed for her touch and my lips longed for her taste. But for tonight another girl would have to do, at least it will distract my mind from her teasing ways.

I pulled the girl on my lap closer to me and whispered in her ear, "upstairs?" was all i said. I didn't want conversation, I wanted one thing. I recognised the girl from the diner, I think her name was Lucy, don't know, don't care.
She pulled me upstairs, my vision was blurry and my centre of gravity was skewed so i had to grip the railing.
I blindly lead her into a bedroom, I assumed it was Eli's from the dark walls, shit he's rlly gonna beat my ass after this. The alcohol and drugs in my system make me chuckle.
///

I slip my hand around her throat making sure not to stop her breathing. She moans as I suck hard on her neck and chest, her voice annoys me but i'm drunk enough not to care.
She hungrily pulls my shirt over my head and peels off her skin tight dress. "Oh you're so hot, Blake I want you to-" she starts in her high pitch voice.
"Just shut the fuck up" I say lowly and reach my hand down to unclasp her bra.

I stop at the realisation my name is being called.
"Blakey?"
"BLAKE PLEASE"
Only one person calls me that, Fifi.

Before i can get off the girl, the bedroom door handle twists and is pulled open.
I turn in horror to see Fifi her cheeks tear stained and red and a thin tee shirt covering her trembling body.
I sober up immediately at the sight of my angel.
"What? Where are you going?" The girl squawks as I make my way towards the door. I ignore her and get Fifi out of the room as soon as possible, hoping she didn't comprehend what she had seen.

I pick her up to my hip and can't help but notice she is only wearing damp panties under the shirt. Why was she wet? She was to stay in her room tonight. My pants tighten uncomfortably as I gently run my hand over her almost bare ass.
I can't fully enjoy my position because Fifi soon begins to cry about Eli and the boys.

I try to make out what she is saying and before long i begin to see red.

Anger mixed with alcohol surges through my blood, how dare anyone anyone touch her.
How dare any man so much as look at her.

"Stay" I say firmly as a place Fifi down in her bedroom, "B-Blakey you have t-to stop Eli p-please he's-". I cut her off,
"Felicity", she falls silent. "I will handle your brother, but if you move from this room I will punish you".
Fifi nodded obediently and I closed the door.

I wanted to break these guys faces in, but i know Eli beat me to it. Now all I could do was stop him from killing them.

Fifi's POV

I slide down my wall shivering still, I don't feel funny and giggly anymore I just feel sick.
I frown, I was having lots of fun until Jack, Eli and Caden came.
I wish they wouldn't baby me as much, I know it's just because they love me though.