chapter twelve

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing Binachi?" Blake seethed.
He had Kye by his collar now, his eyes staring, more burning into his, their faces a mere centimetre apart.
"Blakey it's okay he only.,." Fifi began, but stopped as Blake's eyes met hers with an unrecognisable fury.

"Stay out of this Felicity" He turned back to Kye, who grit his teeth firmly. He had pride yes, but he also was all to aware of the power of Blake King despite his young age.
"If you so much as look at her I will take your eyes" Blake said, as he steadily took out a small knife from his suit pocket.
"If you dare touch her, I will take your hands" Blake ran the blade along Kyes jaw, each word he spat with venom.

Fifi shook slowly stepping away from the two, her guilt bubbling as she watched Blake. 'Why did she talk to him?'

"Mi capisci, si?" Blake loosened his grip on Kye.
"Si"
He shoved him self out of Blake's grip, his face red with anger and humiliation, he walked back towards the ball.

Hot tears ran quietly down Fifi's face as Blake began towards her. A predator to pray. She couldn't understand how he could be so loving to her yet so cruel to others.
"Blakey I'm sorry I-I ..." she babbled
"Enough Angel" he wiped a tear from her cheek, his hand sliding to her chin, pulling up her hung head to meet his eyes.
"We will talk about it later"
He took her hand, guiding her back to the ball.
———————————

At the Kings Italy Estate

Fifi had managed to slip into the crowd with the excuse of a dress malfunction, leaving her to little questioning.
She now lay asleep on Eli's shoulder as he carried her from the limo to her room. He placed her down gently on her bed, removing her shoes and leaving her forehead kiss goodnight.

She was, however awoken, a few hours later as she felt hands slide underneath her and lifting her onto a lap. Rubbing her eyes gently, she was met with Blake's dimly lit eyes.

He didn't say anything, only reaching his hands around her back slowly unlacing the corset of her dress. To which Fifi sleepily stood up, simply letting the dress fall from her body and pool around her legs. Blake's tight grip stopped her from moving towards the bed, she stood in front of him, a thin pair of white lace panties the only thing protecting her modesty.

Blake's eyes roamed his little angels body with an insatiable lust. Her perky boobs sat high on her chest further accentuating her hourglass figure. His hands held her from sitting back down on the bed, she didn't fight him and instead looked curiously at his face, watching his eyes fall over her. His hands ran down the dip of her waist and out to her hips, slowly slipping along the subtle dip in her hips. Fifi face burned red as she hung her head embarrassed by Blake's intense stare.

His hands ran up her body, gently gripping her chin and lifting her face.

"I don't like to share what's mine Angel"
His voice was low, barely hiding the bitterness behind each word.
Fifi nodded, her eyes wide and anticipating.

"You nod yet, let another man touch you?" His voice sent chills down Fifi's spine, it was steady - too steady.
"Blakey i'm sorry, i-it was just a flower" she whispered, careful not to further aggravate the powerful man in-front of her.
Blake stood up off the bed, now towering over Fifi's barely covered body.
"You liked his flower?" he asked his voice was louder now, Fifi took a small step backwards.
"I-I like r-roses Blakey" she defended herself hopelessly, as Blake followed her step backward.
He glared down at her, "You liked his hands over your body?"
She shook her head rapidly stepping further away from him. "No, no! I didn't" she spoke louder now.
Fifi's back hit the bedroom wall, she was now completely entrapped by Blake.