5| ballroom waltz

Start from the beginning

  "Yes sapphire blue, the color of my soulmates beautiful eyes" he says while emphasizing the word soulmate.
    "Soulmates, so does this mean I live here with you. Someone I don't even know." I say while raising a brow. "Well... there's this thing called 'dating' you know and basically two people who are in interest of each other go out. They go out and just chill, have dinner, do something fun and get to know the person better." He explains to me as if I was a child.
I couldn't keep a straight face, and ended up laughing while he stood their smiling and chuckling too.

"Okay Mr.Smart ass, what if I'm not interested in you then what?" I smirk knowing that would irk him. He growls deeply, and pulls me close, I laugh and decide to stop joking around "let's go on a date sometime how bout that." I say while smiling and looking anywhere but his eyes. "That would be good, of course since you've decided to crash the party and save us all, the least I could do is offer you to stay the night" he says while looking nervous and hopeful. One little sleepover won't hurt right? I agreed, and it was like all the doubt and nervousness in him left and he just smiled widely.
I heard a gasp behind me, and turned to see someone who looked similar to Damien just slightly less muscular , being held by a tall and buff guy.  "Wow Damien, I never knew you had teeth, when's the last time you smiled that big" the look alike says. "Oh where are my manners, hi my names Darius Knight. Unfortunately I am related to that man" he points to Damien and shakes his head and tsks "and this hunk of a man, is my soulmate Xavier" he says while looking up at Xavier with nothing but love.

"A pleasure to meet you, your highness" Xavier says. I look at him dumbfounded and turn around to see who he was talking to. Damien looks at me, and raises an eyebrow. "Oh, you mean me. No need for 'your highness' you can call Thesia." I say awkwardly. Darius looks at me and squeals, "I always knew my brother would get a beautiful mate for his ugly self, but I didn't know you'd be this gorgeous."
I chuckle and blush, which I've been doing a lot lately now that I've noticed.

"I'm hurt, how could you not introduce me to the new queen" someone send behind me. I turn around to see someone as tall as Damien, just a few centimeters shorter. He jokingly bowed down to me, his blonde hair flopping around, and it resonated in a few chuckles around us. "Oh how could I forget, my overly annoying-" Damien was cut off by the blondie "hey I'm not that annoying-"
    "- And slightly bearable friend, more like brother, Hunter Beckett." Hunter extends his hand for a shake, "in the flesh" he says dramatically. I laugh, and look around.

The rest of the night was filled with me meeting new people, and joking around. It was close to midnight, when everyone started to pile out into their respective cars. We all head upstairs, Hunter, Darius, Xavier and Damien. Darius and Xavier go to their own suite, and so does Hunter. Damien stops walking when he realizes I'm not following him, "what's wrong, your room is up here."
I follow him and realize we're on the floor above everyone else. I look at him in confusion he chuckles softly and says "the alpha gets his own penthouse, also there's just one bedroom." I look at him with wide eyes and say "I'm not sleeping in the same room as you. I get that we're soulmates but I don't even know you that well." He looks at me with intensity and chuckles while shaking his head and looking down. "I was joking you get your own room, sweetheart."

Oh, that was embarrassing. Come on, do you really think a penthouse has only 1 bedroom. Be a little smarter thesia, I scold myself.

He leads me to my room, and waits by the door as I take in the luxury of this suite. "I'm next door if you need anything. Please don't be afraid to knock and ask for anything." he says seriously at the end. I gulp, and nod my head. He leaves and I hear the door open and shut in his bedroom.
I immediately jump on the bed, and laugh in joy. Right as I was about get up, I heard a voice

"Goodnight sweetheart, and next time close the door, wouldn't want to catch you naked"

________________________________
Please Vote, Comment, Share, and follow!!!

Usually my chapters are short so I decided to write a little more hehe

How'd you like this chapter?

Do you feel like the story is going too slow, too fast or is it just right??

Any recommendations for who should play who? Comment!!!

I'm trying to update frequently so if I don't, please don't get upset.

until next time❤️