"Yes and you suggested that we walk to a short cut. Then, you stab me." 

"Imagine my surprise that I would be stabbing one of Hell's fallen angels!" 

The sound of the laugh track emits from Alastor. "A human would have a heart attack if they see a dead person come back to life." Belial turns to him with a grin. Even if she can't see him grinning back at her, Belial could feel his grin for some reason. Alastor laughs loudly at her comment. "You certainly did surprise me at that moment. It lead to meeting you again. Our first greeting and then the dance in the Magne manor, it was the talk in Hell!" 

"Which leads to our another dance - broadcasted by you." Alastor hums at the memory. It was quite a blood bath which they dance to their heart's desire. "Yes, everyone quite enjoys the special broadcast!" He replies cheerfully. The radio demon looks down at Belial who slows down her walk. Both of them slowed their walk to a stop. Alastor notices that there is a small red lake close to their path. 

"If you don't mind me saying, I told a bit of myself and yet I don't much about you." He decides to pry information about the fallen angel since she is such an enigma. Alastor wants to know something about this fallen angel even if it is a small piece. "That's fair. What would you like to know?" Belial replies. His eyes glows at her answer. 

"Your blindness, are you born with it or there is another reason? I thought angels or the fallen would able to heal themselves." Alastor asks. He tense up when hearing Belial breathing in a sharp breath. He felt some sort of regret for asking this sort of question especially towards someone he grew to attach too. Then, Belial let out a soft chuckle as she gives him a gentle grin. "Not pulling any punches, huh?" She asks out loud then begins to walk slowly. Alastor walk beside Belial who touch her thumb ring to ease herself. 

"I wasn't born blind. When I was protecting Lilith when she was pregnant with Charlie from the angels, I was blinded by one of them. Apparently, it was the old man's plan to make me blind. The reason was that I 'broke' his heart when I betrayed him." Belial scoffs when mentioning her father. Her ears caught the sound of static from Alastor. It seems that her explanation made him a bit iffy. "That old man's favorite son, Michael offer my eyesight back if I go back to him in Heaven but I told him that I wouldn't want to see him or the other's ugly mugs. I rather lose my eyes than leaving my family..." Belial looks forward. 

In silence, Alastor have develop a small amount of respect towards the blind woman. She had a choice to return back to Heaven along of returning her sights. Instead, she rejects the offer to be with her family. "So that is the story of my blindness!" Belial spoke up, "Sorry, if it wasn't exciting-" Her words are lost in her throat as Alastor stops her to face her. She cannot see the almost soft smile on his face. His hands glide past her cheeks to reach towards her sunglasses. "Not at all, my dear. If anything..." Belial remains still as his hands slowly pulls her glasses off to reveal her blind eyes to him. He held her glasses in his left hand. 

For some reason, Belial doesn't want to move from her spot. Why does being in close proximity of this demon brought some sort of comfort? Why does she tell the truth to him instead telling a lie? If it is any other demon, she would try to ignore their question, punch the demon to the deep realms of Hell, or hide the fact with little lies. No, she has this need under the deepest depth of her heart. 

A connection with a kindred spirit. 

"It makes me more interested in learning more about you." Alastor looks into Belial's light blue eyes. Her blind eyes is always caught his eyes. "Even you are blind, I find them quite pleasing to look at if you don't mind me saying." He pulls away to let Belial take in his words. She blinks then felt the right sleeve of his suit brush past her left hand which is raised to her stomach level. "May I escort you rest of the way to the hotel?" He couldn't help but remember when he ask that same question when he was alive. Strange to think that they would meet again in Hell. Alastor notices that she is hesitant. 

...She is a cursed...She shouldn't touch anyone with her worthless self...

And yet...something about him tells her that...

Before she could stop herself, her body has other plans as it answers for her. Her right arm wrap around his left arm. Belial felt warmth from his body. Strange and yet comforting to the blind woman. This gesture made Alastor a happy demon. "While we are walking back, why not listen to some lovely tunes along the way?" Alastor suggests. Belial could help but let out a short laugh. "Got something in mind?" She replies. His ears straighten up. His eyes soften for a split second. 

"Of course!" He replies happily. Belial heard the soft sounds of jazz playing. They resume their walk while listening to Alastor's choice of music. It was interesting to listen as Belial would always hear classical music. A nice change of pace for her. This night was interesting for both of them. 

+++

A/N: ...Long chapter but I want to make it good since I want some development! 

So many people are reading this, I have no words! Thank you for taking the time to read this fanfiction! Hope you still read future fanfictions! 

-Bun Bun 

+++