TEN: from emily to emilia

╔══════ °• ♖ •° ══════╗

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

CHAPTER  TEN:from emily to emilia

CHAPTER TEN:
from emily to emilia

╚══════ °• ♖ •° ══════╝

REMEMBER WHAT EMILIA said about being the happiest she'd been in a while? Well, scratch that. All the happiness and butterflies slowly faded into sadness and rage about what had happened the previous night. She had gone to school, avoiding all eye contact with anyone and everyone. Emilia had even ignored Apollo. She couldn't bear to show her face in front of the people she disappointed.

Therefore, she hid out at Julie's place after school. Flynn had decided to not wake Julie up that morning after the dance and she missed her first three classes, but some exciting news is that her and Apollo were dance partners (apparently the lacrosse team had joined their dance class.) Now all Emilia had to do was sit back and watch them get together.

"Hey, Julie?" Emilia asked when they were on the girl's couch, doing homework.

"Yeah, Em?"

"I accidentally left my songbook in your mom's studio yesterday," Emilia admitted.

Julie looked up to see her sheepish expression, and she sighed with her shoulders slumping. "Fine, I'll come with you because I'm a good best friend and won't let you see the guys alone right now."

Emilia let out a breath of relief. "Thank you."

The two of them got up and exited the house. They walked down the path to the studio and when they got there, the boys were already waiting for them. Emilia bit back a sigh and placed her hands on her hips.

"We're sorry," Reggie sang.

"So sorry," Alex added.

Luke knelt down on the ground. "We're super-duper, crazy, stupid."

"Sorry," they all finished with jazz hands.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry," Reggie voiced.

"Yeah, I . . . I got that part," Julie replied.

"We've been here for, like, three hours," Alex announced.

"Yup," Reggie agreed, high-fiving Alex.