Q&A ANSWERS

here are the answers to the questions that I received in the last chapter!!! thank you guys for asking them and continuously supporting this story, it legit means the world to me <333

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙 ♔ 𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

APOLLO CARPENTER

So . . . WHEN ARE YOU AND JULIE GONNA BE OFFICIAL?
We already are. After our first date I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Since when did you know, that you love Julie?
I think I always have, but I really started to notice it when I was fifteen. Everything about her just made my heart race.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

JULIE MOLINA

Do you think you and Emilia will rehearse Home is Where My Horse Is with Reggie?
Definitely one day. I mean, we already decided Reggie would play the banjo, I would play the fiddle, and Emilia would play the harmonica.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

LUKE PATTERSON

Have you ever written a full song for Emilia?
Yeah, I wrote one called There's No Way that they stumbled upon in my song journal that one day. I haven't told her it's about her, though.

Do you wish you and Emilia could have kids?
I'm way too young for that. Maybe if we were older and I was alive it would be different.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

REGGIE PETERS

Can you PLEASE convince Luke and Alex to perform Home is Where My Horse Is with you, Julie, and Emilia?
I sure hope so. Luke already follows what Emilia says anyways so it probably won't be that hard.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

ALEX MERCER

So . . . you and Willie?
It's complicated.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

THEODORE & MADELAINE CARPENTER

Why are you such a-holes?
We aren't.

Fuck you bastards.
Language.

How did you find the HGC?
We stumbled into Caleb on the sidewalk one day and he offered us the opportunity of a lifetime. Of course we accepted.

Why are you such dickheads?
Language . . . again.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

CALEB COVINGTON

LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY'RE CHILDREN. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS BEYOND ILLEGAL.
It's not illegal. All those lifers who don't know about ghosts won't believe even for a second that Apollo has been possessed by me. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

-ˋˏ ༻ ☁︎ ༺ ˎˊ-

THE AUTHOR

Will Apollo now be able to see ghosts since Caleb is inside of him?
I definitely have to see how season 2 pans (if there even is one) out to see what happens with Nick. However, for the most part, I believe Apollo will be able to see them now.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙 ♔ 𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

when the real world and fanfiction worlds collide. charlie saying emilia's name everyone <333

once last time, thank you for reading, I love all of you so so much ❤️