"Hey Carter." I said.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm with Grayson and Kali." I said.

"What the hell is wrong with you Bray?!" Carter yelled.

"Ok, let me get my hearing back." I said.

"What'd I tell you Braylon?" Isabella asked.

"Who's that?" Carter asked.

"Braydon's barbie." I said.

"Isabella?" he asked.

"Yep," I said. "I gotta go."

"Alright, bye." he said and hung up.

"Grayson, let's go," I said and we walked out to my car. He got in and he started driving, we got to the house and I grabbed Kali, I went into the house and took sleeping Kali upstairs to her room. I laid her down and walked back downstairs, Grayson was sitting on the couch. "Hey."

"Hey Blake," he said and smiled, I sat beside him. "So, Carter hit you?"

"Grayson." I said.

"Yes or no." he said.

"Yes." I said and stood up.

"Blake," he said and stood up. "Why'd he hit you?"

"He was fighting and I got into it." I said.

"So you were stupid and got into a fight between two boys?" He asked. "Nice going brain genius."

"It didn't happen like that," I said. "Someone pushed me and I fell in the way, Carter swung and it hurt like crazy."

"He was mad at you?" He asked.

"Yeah, because he thought I got into the fight on purpose," I said. "He almost didn't let me play football either."

"And you wonder why I hate him." he said.

"Grayson, you may hate him, but they're still my friends," I said. "They were there for me."

"They also spilled your secrets," he said and he got closer. "What're you going to do when you tell them something big and they spill Blake? Like this secret."

"Maybe if you mind your business, you wouldn't worry." Carter said and we looked at him.

"This isn't even your business." Grayson said.

"It has something to do with me and my brothers." he said.

"Yeah, hurting Blake." Grayson snapped.

"None of it was intentional." Carter snapped.

"Ok guys, stop," I said and they looked at me. "Either you need to get along, or you can leave."

"He's Riverside, none of us get along with them," Carter said. "We're still mad you didn't tell us."

"It wasn't my business to tell." I said.

"Oh really, he done what he done but since he's your brother I'm suppose to forgive him?" He snapped and I could feel Grayson had a smirk.

"Kali is here Carter and Grayson I will slap that smirk off your face." I snapped.

"You won't do anything Blake." Grayson hissed.

"Keep testing me," I snapped and looked at him. "I'm your sister."

"Exactly, so it's not bad if I hit you." he said.

"It would be bad if I beat your butt too." I snapped.

"I was stronger than then and I'm still stronger than you." he said.

"Braydon's barbie should've kept her mouth shut." Carter said.

"Well, let's see," I said. "They all know what happened between me and you, if you didn't know Grayson was my brother, you would've freaked."

"Oh yeah, the kinky move of pushing a girl against the wall and kissing her," Grayson said. "Such a classic, how many girls did you do that too?"

"Grayson stop." I said.

"You keep taking up for him Blake, but he hurt you," he said. "More than once and you keep forgiving him."

"It's not your business." Carter spat.

"It has something to do with my little sister, so it is my business," Grayson snapped. "How about I just get straight to punching you in the face Monroe?"

"Bring it, Kramer." He snapped.

"Carter just go." I said.

"What?" Carter asked.

"You heard her Monroe." Grayson said.

"Grayson, go in there," I said and he looked at me. "You heard me." he mumbled some colorful words and walked to the kitchen.

"Braylon, I'm sorry." Carter said.

"Carter, I'm to the point where sorry means nothing to me," I said. "You guys need to fix this before all of you are getting kicked out."

"Braylon." he said.

"I mean it Carter." I said firmly.

"Fine," he said. "But pretty boy in there is pushing it."

"I'm going to talk to him." I said.

"I'll talk to you later." he said.

"Bye." I said and he left. I walked to the kitchen and I jumped on the counter.

"Hey Blake." Grayson said and came and stood between my legs.

"Grayson, you need to make up with Carter." I said and he laughed.

"Not happening Blake," he said. "If the jerk wants to be mad, he can be mad." My hand connected with his face, his head flew left. His jaw clenched tight and he looked back at me. "You want me to hit you, don't you?"

"Hit me Grayson, but I'm not letting this put even more drama into my life." I snapped.

"It's not my fault of what her choice was." he snapped, I looked back at him. I jumped down and got in his face.

"If you end up making me choose between you guys, both of you are leaving."

"Fine."

"Good, because of you didn't make up, I was going to get mom and Ethan."

"You evil little girl."

"But you love me." I smiled.

"Yes I do." He kissed my forehead gently.