"Yeah whatever" he said before rolling up his window.

I walked in the barbershop and everybody said hey to me. I set up my station and waited for my 1:30 appointment.

Everybody had they conversations going on and I was just in my phone. I had seen that Anthony texted me earlier.

Anthony:
Listen come talk to me
Nova
Bra you on that fuck shit
You know you can't leave me alone
I miss you and bubba please we gotta fix this
Oh that nigga got you acting different huh🤣
baby please just text me back

Read

I closed my phone out looking at that last text message. My client walked in and I began cutting him up.

3:17 p.m
It was later in the day and people were coming in. I liked this job because it was fast money. I was rinsing my client and listening to the conversation going on.

"Aight , pop inspirational Ted talk part two " he said walking out his office.

"Here we go" duke said.

"It's a shame how I see y'all niggas posted up with them money hungry, stuck up , fake ass females" he said sitting in his chair.

"Y'all don't know how to get a girl like Nova" he said pointing to me.

"Nova seem like a lame" duke said.

"Exactly seem like one , everybody you meet not supposed know how you move. Weirdo" I said cutting up my client.

"I'm just saying I'll like to know if my bitch suck a luh something and be ready to fuck on some ya feel me" he said dapping up one of the workers.

"That's the problem now y'all like to cuff bitches who make themselves available instead of going with the quote on quote lames who 10 times realer" I defend.

"I ain't gon lie I'll rather a real bitch all the way around than a fake one" one of the boys said.

"Man shut yo ass up sounding like a bitch" he told the boy.

"At least I ain't cuff the bitch who suck and fuck everybody" the boy said.

All you heard around the room were oo's and damn.

"Pop see what you started" I said looking at him.

"Ain't got shit to do with me just make sure these niggas don't fight in my shit or nobody getting paid" he said walking to his office.

I waved him off and finished with my customer. He paid me and left out the shop. I seen Junie and Trey come in the shop and she ran over to me.

"Hey Nova" she said hugging me.

"Oh my gosh look at you saying my name right" I said .

"I know im big girl now" she said flipping her hair.

"Bye" I said laughing putting her down.

"Thanks for watching her" I said looking at trey.

"Ain't nothing, I just hope you know I'm her uncle at this point" he said.

I laughed and pulled Junie up a chair so she can be by me.

"You staying" I asked.

"Nah I gotta go help out my pops today" he said.

"Ok well I'll see you later"

"Aight bye Junie" he said waving.

She waved too and watched cocomelon on my phone. I ran to the back to grab me a new set of clippers. When I came back I seen somebody sitting in my chair.

I tapped his shoulder.

"Umm excuse me I don't think you had a appointment with me" I said.

"I know but I heard you the best around" he said looking at me up and down.

"Mhm what you need done" I asked crossing my arms.

"Just a shape up"

"Ok well I need to write your name down in the book"

"Mario" he said.

--------------------------------🌚-------------------------

Ok y'all don't do me too much I know I've been gone for a whileeee.

I've just been having writers block and this online shit ain making it no better🙄.

But vote and COMMENT

What y'all peep this chapter 👀 ?

Do y'all think Nova should've really forgave Kaliyah and have a friendship with her?

Who point of view y'all want next ? ANSWER!!

Bye yaal though 💘