#Listen
       • Learn to speak last. Hearing the opinions of others can help you evaluate your standing.
       • It also give the interlocutors a sense of feeling that they are heard. It brings harmony.

------------------------------------

#Start With Why
        • People don't buy what you do,  they buy why you do it. If you tell other people what you believe, you will attract those who believe the same thing.
        • Target their emotions

#Love People and use things because the opposite never works

------------------------------------

#2 Types of Pain
         • Pain that you seek And Pain that seeks you
         • Pain of discipline and Pain of Regret

#2 Types of Optimism
         • Realistic Optimism, being realistic about things you can control (Helps you Achieve Result) and Unrealistic Optimism, being optimistic about the things you can't control (Get you Stuck)

------------------------------------

#Perception
        • Your perception creates your emotions not the circumstances itself.

#80/20 Principle
          • Do LESS BUT do it BETTER

#Heaven On Earth
          • There's Heaven on Earth in the Eyes of Faith.

------------------------------------

#Let Go
       • One of the reasons why we can't be who we want is because we are too attached to what we have been.

#Learn to say "NO"
             • We have limited amount to time, attention and energy. We can't decide it to everything, so learning to say no will help you sort out things and take care of your priorities.

------------------------------------

#Self-esteem
         • If you lack self-esteem or you don't value your worth, it's effective to connect to other people who value you or volunteer to do something useful to others. If you volunteer to help others, you cannot degrade your actions because it will lead to degrading the people you are helping, therefore you will create a feeling of importance for your actions leading to self worth.

#Perfection
         • Humility is way more important than vain attempted perfection.

------------------------------------