Information 101

What I learned from self help books, vidoes, podcast and a sprinkle of my own realization in life. (Part 1)

------------------------------------

If we were all identical, then any single environmentalchallenge would have the potential to wipe us all out. Our variability improves the chances that a segment of the population that is unique in some way might survive when others wouldn’t. (Attached by Amir Levine)

------------------------------------

Almost all grown adults walk around full of regret over a good-bye they wish they’d been able to go back and say better.  (F. Backman)

------------------------------------

Learning is the only skill that matters. If you can learn, you can do anything and if you can do anything, you can be anything.

------------------------------------

Fear makes us human but it doesn't have to hold us back.

------------------------------------

"Happiness is not a goal it's a by product of a life well lived. "

     — Eleanor Roosevelt

------------------------------------

You don't reach success, you grow into it. Success is not a destination, it's a side-effect of self improvement.

------------------------------------

"Every belief that you have is a choice. I choose to believe that human potential is nearly limitless. It's not about who you are today. It's about who you want to become and the price you are willing to pay to get there. " 
                                       — Tom Bilyeu

------------------------------------

Courage is not the absence of fear but the rising above the fear.

------------------------------------

Run the race that counts.

------------------------------------