"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
                                — Kurt Cobain

------------------------------------

"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living at the present."
                                        — Lao Tzu

------------------------------------

#Desire
       • It can't be just rattling off nonsense. You have to feel it and want it and get worked up by it in order for it to work.

------------------------------------

"Mind is the master power that molds and makes. And man is mind and evermore he takes. The tool of thought and shaping what he wills. Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills. He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass. Environment is but his looking glass."
                                — James Allen

------------------------------------

#Reality
          • Your thoughts and beliefs dictate your reality.

------------------------------------

#Fear
          • As long as you feed the beast, it shall live.

------------------------------------

"The world as we have created it is the process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
                            — Albert Einstein
------------------------------------

"You don't paddle against the current, you paddle with it. And if you get good at it, you throw away the oars."
                      — Kris Kristofferson

------------------------------------

"Time spent enjoying yourself is never time wasted."

#Don't make permanent decisions based on temporary feelings.

#You don't find the one when you're lonely or needy, you find them when you're ready.

#Self Love
       • How you feel about myself when I'm by myself.

#Self Worth
        • Don't trade your authenticity for approval.
        • To be yourself in the world that is constantly trying to make you someone else is the greatest accomplishment.
                  — Ralph Amerson (Essays)

------------------------------------