Chapter 14

Shawn POV
WARNING: GRAMMAR ERRORS ⛔️

AN: I have a new character picture for James girlfriend , Miranda . The picture is in Chapter 4 where she is introduced . Go check it out if you imagine faces while reading .

The picture at the top is not Miranda it's Ashley ! 😊

*********
I use to fear James but those days
are gone . I was showing the guys
on the football team a video I recorded of Cassie while we were having oral and James seemed really interested in the video so I figured I would approached him about how he was starring at the video.

When I approached James about the video and he got upset with me and cracked a joke on Cassie , I wasn't mad because I knew this guy was really just being jealous.

I'm currently sitting in my car with Cassie on the passenger side sharing the story with her ,well a bit revised story of course the version that doesn't mention me recording her giving me oral. Cassie seemed a bit uncomfortable about the story .

"I have to start my project with James today and I feel sort of awkward now that your telling me all of this " she said . "It'll be fine just don't think about it." I said to her .

Cassie and I set in my car talking a bit longer before we began making out and just when it was getting good she snatched away from and me smirked . "Take me to James house so we can get started on our project" she demanded . "Alright but that make out session isn't over little girl " I said to her, she giggled at what I said and began texting someone on her phone . I snatched the phone from her and locked my right hand in between her left hand and drove down the highway with only my left arm . I could tell she like what I was doing because their was a smile glued to her face.

"When we arrived at james house I didn't get out I just told her to call me when she was ready , since I had nothing else to do I decided to swing by Ashley house .

"Hey Shawn what are you doing here? " Ashley asked me .

" I came here to see you " I smirked.

"Whatever why aren't you with Cassie ?" She asked .

I swore under my breath and tried to figure out how she knew about Cassie. No one knows about us except for some of the guys on the football team .

" You don't have an answer?" She spoke with authority in her voice . I just looked at her and walked away , I hate people who gossip no one on that team had any right telling any one about Cassie and I . About a week ago I told everyone on the team not to say anything. (AN: as soon as I wrote this I thought about Bobby Shmurda song lol)

Times like these I could really use Janes to set those fellows right on the football team because they don't fear me like they fear him . James basically runs the entire school body including the football team. I truthfully have way to much pride to even ask him to say anything to the guys after I came off to him about Cassie and his starring in the video . When I arrived home from Ashley's house I looked down at my phone and realized I several of texts from Ashley.

Text conversation ...

Ashley👅- come back and get me ...
Ashley👅- I wasn't trying to upset you I really want you to make me fall asleep 💦💦
Ashley👅-put me to bed Shawn
Ashley👅- text me back , I want to feel you

I immediately looked at the last text and texted her back

Me- I'm On my way
Couple seconds later .. Ashley👅-ok

Text conversations over ...

I sped to Ashley house only because her text messages had put me in a freaky mood " why can't we do it here?" I asked her "my parents are home " she said .