Chapter 13

Cassie POV
WARNING: GRAMMAR ERRORS !!
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Well first of all I believe James has a thing for me , his girlfriend officially hates me , I'm stupid for Shawn and my mom is working way to much .

Miranda call me a "metal mouth bit$@" In front of the entire class , the look on James face when she done that was total embarrassment. I left school early and began working on our project by myself , I wanted to see Shawn so bad so I text him and invited him to church . He ended up coming over after church we had the entire house to ourselves because my mom has being work so much .

When Shawn arrived at my house some pretty exciting , yet anxious and pleasuring things went on . We both gave each other oral , I was scared at first but then I became comfortable with it . It was amazing. I never knew I could feel that way, it really made want to lose my virginity quick.

When Shawn left all I could think about was the oral sex we had just recently had I couldn't control myself with that guy. I knew it was time for me to have a conversation with my best friend because I felt like Shawn and I relationship was getting serious and I need advice .

Breaking all my crazy thoughts my phone began ringing I looked at it and it was James. I started sweating I'm nervous , should I answer before I knew it I slid my phone to answer his call .

Phone call conversation :

"Hiii,," I spoke nervously .

"Hey what's up ?"

"Nothing I'm just sitting down about to take a shower , what's up ?"

"Chillin , so what about this project ma ?"

"Um well I started , I sent you my schedule so -"

"Let's start wednesday after I'm done with football practice"

"Okay that's cool with me" I smiled through the phone .

"And I'm sorry about what Miranda said in class , we can had a discussion about that ".

"It's okay I'm use to it I mean you do me the same way right ?" I said

"No that's what I use to do Cassie , I'm sorry I'm growing up okay ? "

"Okay " I giggled. He began to laugh in the phone we suddenly had a laughter session .

" Cassie?" he spoke in the phone.

"James? " I said

"Were you wondering why I spoke to you the way I did at McDonald's" he asked.

"No not really " I was lying but I didn't want to admit to it because I knew James secretly had bad motives with me .

"Oh okay I'll see you Wednesday at my house okay ?" He asked .

"Yeah" and I hung up quickly . After I got off the phone with James . I decided to call my mom and check up on her but her phone went straight to voicemail so I took a shower and went to bed .

When I woke up it was 12 in the after noon omg I basically missed school it's only 3 more hours left . I let out a deep sigh and ran my finger through my hair , I fixed my bed , did my hygiene and went downstairs to find something to eat . I knew I had several text messages because I didn't go to school so I didn't bother to even to look at my phone .

I set down at the dining room table and ate cereal while thinking about my life I'm still not sure where I want to go to college at . I'm hoping Morgan state will give me a scholarship for volleyball , I have a 4.0 gpa right now and I have already been accepted I'm just waiting for these scholarships. I'm deep in my thoughts this morning and especially about school and my future . I finally decided to look at my phone I had text message from Shawn , Michelle and James asking where I was at . I understood why Michelle and Shawn was texting , but why James ? We aren't working on our project until tomorrow . I glanced at the time and it was already 2:30 p.m how long was I thinking I thought to myself .

*knock,knock at the door

"Who is it ?!!" I yelled .
"Your mom !" She yelled .

*****PICTURE OF CASSIE MOM (BEVERLY)
TO THE SIDE OR TOP >>>>😊😊😊

Now she decides to come home , I rolled my eyes and answered the door . "Where are your keyes?" I asked her .

"Look you shouldn't be questioning anyone, I'm the only one who should be asking questions like , why aren't you in school?" My mom yelled getting in my face.

"Mom I just woke up I slept over " I stressed.

"This late ?" She semi yelled .

"Yes I'm sorry ,okay ? Your upset but you haven't even talked to me in two days " I began to cry .

"I have been working to provide for you and I ."

I just left her standing in the middle of the floor I'm so sick of my mom right now . I went to my room so that I could pick out my outfit for volleyball practice . I picked out a black sports bra and some purple volleyball shorts with my volleyball sneakers I applied some mascara , liquid eyeliner, chap stick , pulled my hair into a neat bun and sprayed some perfume just in case Shawn showed up at volleyball practice .

James POV

When I arrived in school this morning I was pretty concerned why Cassie didn't show up at school, we didn't have much time left to do our projects and we haven't even started on it together.

I was more worried that she was really feeling bother by Miranda's comment in front of class yesterday, so I decided to text her to find out where she was at.

Usually Cassie would text me right back but she didn'.t this time . I hope she isn't upset at me it's really not much I can do with miranda's rude a$$ mouth. I have been ready for her to dump my a$$ , considering the fact that she has noticed that I don't want to be bothered with her the way I use to be.

I don't know what I was getting myself into when I asked her a$$ out, maybe it was the head she was giving me at the moment. The bell rings and it's now time for me to head to practice. Before I get to the locker room door my phone vibrates. It was a text from Cassie finally, low-key I've been thinking about her all day. I'm really starting to think I got a thing for this girl. I couldn't help but to feel nervous as I opened her text.

Text messages *

Cassie😘😏😆- Hey James I'm okay ,I just slept in today. You should meet me at the library after practice so we can work on the project. I've already started most of it so we don't have much left to do, see ya .

Me- K see ya. But when I text you anything , you text me right back. I giggled at what I sent her

Cassie😘😏😆- haha funny ! Bye

As I walked in the locker room I put my phone in my back pocket ready to change my clothes, and all my teammates were gathered around talking to one another .

Shawn was standing in the locker room laughing and talking about some girl giving him some mean head.

I heard one of the teammates ask "did you hit that virgin pu$$y yet?"

"Yes the b$!@? was easy as hell" he replied looking right at me. So I went over to see what the hype was all about , thinking he was just talking about one of his hoes.

When I approached Shawn I then realized he had his phone out with a video being played. Whoever the girl was giving him head in the video knew what she was doing . All of a sudden in the video the girl lifts up her head and I realized the girl giving Shawn head in the video was Cassie!

Dang I never been so shocked in my life. The way she was sucking shawn you would have thought she had done it multiple times. Gosh I couldn't keep my eyes off her in that video. It really put me in the mode to speed up my moves with Cassie .

Shawn looked over at me and said "dang James you looking really hard , what is my Miranda not giving you any ?"

I suddenly became embrassed but I wouldn't let my guards down in front of the team so I looked at him and said " she giving me more than your metal mouth , lame a$$ girlfriend giving you."

I walked away from the team and I heard a bunch of "ooo, ohhh's"

*****
I hope you guys like this chapter !!!! Happy New Years everyone !!!! Shoutout to my cousin Tiara Hill for helping me write some of this chapter ..

XoXo 😘❤️
Comment
Vote &
Fan !!! 😊😊😊