Chapter 7

I'm really starting to hate James a lot more, he told almost the entire senior class that I'm gay . I've been trying to figure out why James is such a horrible person, I couldn't understand why he would call me gay , do I look gay I thought to myself. Today just couldn't get any worse ,oh yeah my best friend was beaten by someone and her face is swollen. On top of that James friend Shawn tried to flirt with me and gave me his number.

When I reached my first block class English 12 AP everyone was trying to push through the door so they wouldn't be late and everyone then noticed that James was the only one in class . This was so weird to me James is never on time and definitely never the first person in class. I believe James knew everyone was looking at him , so he screamed at us and Mrs. Virginia had to calm him down quickly. James is such a butt sometimes I just wish something bad could happen to him , he has the perfect life that I will never have and I don't think it's fair. As soon as class was over James came and stood over me .

What do you want James ? I asked in a dry tone.

I want to apologize for what happened this morning in the hall could we hang out later so I can tell you what exactly was going on ?

Sorry but I have to work and I have more important things to worry about, I said in a dry tone and walked away.

I really didn't want to diss James like that, but I really did have other things to tend to, I was so anxious to find out what happened to my best friend. **************************************

Welcome to Dunkn Cookies would you like to try out two for one frozen yogurt today, I said to an elderly dark skin woman who came in.

I love my job and I'm going to hate it when I go off to college , my job kept me sane and kept the extra money in my pocket . It's soon closing time and I'm so ready to clock off so I can go visit Michelle, I have been stressing about her situation all day technically I don't know her situation yet . I haven't seen Michelle since I seen her face . Closing time 8pm

I said goodbye to my manager, Ms.Sandra she is such a sweet lady , I walked out to my car and drove to Michelle quickly. When I arrived at Chelle house, she answered the door her face was swollen but it was a bit better.

After two hours of Chelle and I talking and crying, I found out that Michael had beaten her and forced her into sex , I was torn I couldn't believe him I wanted to call the police on him but Chelle begged me not to. Chelle explained to me how she loved Michael so much dispute what he had done to her. I'm just not feeling Michael and I explained that to Chelle, but she claimed that she is so in love and she even went as far as saying that she was the reason Michael hit her. I kissed Chelle on her cheek and left I was so angry with her and Michael ,how could my best friend believe she was the reason that he hit her? When I reached my home I immediately took a shower and got into bed, I checked my phone and saw a text message from James.

James : " Shawn said call him " I rolled my eyes at the text message why should I text him , I then decided to suck up my pride and I called him.

Phone Conversation: Hello , a deep voice came through the phone it sounded so attractive. Hi is this Shawn ,I said nervously .

Yeah this him, this must be the beautiful Ms.Cassie.

I began to blush through the phone.

Yes this is Cassie.

I really enjoyed talking to Shawn he is so sweet and, much cooler than James , Shawn and I talked until 5 am about almost everything we shared so much . Shawn even invited me out to the park tomorrow, im so glad that it's the weekend because I would've been exhausted going to school after being on the phone until 5am.

PICTURE OF SHAWN TO THE SIDE >>

ZZZzzzzzz...

* Do you guys think Shawn and Cassie will be great for one another ? * Vote , Comment & Fan :) xoxo.