Chapter 16 - NO EDIT

Shawn POV

WARNING : GRAMMAR ERRORS ⚠️✏️

I feel bad for actually taking Cassie virginity last night but I was really needing it and she wouldn't let me get it so I took it . I went home that night ,showered and drunk so much of my father liquor from out of his cabinet . A couple of minutes later I was completely wasted and the liquor didn't make me feel any better , it made me feel worse . I wanted to call Cassie and apologize but I couldn't do it , I felt numb . I knew she wouldn't listen to anything I had to say because if I was her I wouldn't listen to anything I would have to say either . I laid in my sorrows, drunk some more liquor and then fell asleep.
******************

I'm currently getting ready for school I'm not sure if I want to go I can't stand to look Cassie in the face after what I did to her last night. Every time I close my eyes I can just see the tears running down her face and I can hear her screaming "STOP!" My thoughts were interrupted when my mom called me down stairs .

"Yeah?" I questioned dryly.

"What's going on with you ?" She asked.

"What are you talking about ?"

"Last night you came in with bloody clothes on did you get in a fight ?!" She semi yelled .

"Mom , one of my friends nose was bleeding while we're working on our senior project" I lied . My mom must have believed me because she said "okay ,I love you" and walked away . I went back up stairs and finished prepping myself for school . When I arrived to school I didn't go near the team I wanted to keep my distance . I was standing at my locker and I could feel someone eyes burning through my body and when I turned around it was Cassie best friend Michelle . Before I knew it she had knocked the hell out of me , everything went black for about a minute or two . I couldn't believe she had hit me that hard and when I came back to my senses she was kicking me against my rib cage . The pain was so severe I couldn't get up off the ground or say a word to anyone around me . I heard the principal voice , she was trying to make Michelle stop and I could hear almost thee entire student body talking and getting rowdy . The security guards then ran and got her off of me , I couldn't believe I had just got my a$$ whooped by a girl.

Ten minutes later Michelle and I were both sitting in the principal office , I was still in shock because I never looked at her as the type of girl that would fight anyone. Our principal asked us what caused the fight and I honestly didn't know what to say because everything happened so fast .

"I fought his a$$ , that's all I need to say " Michelle yelled . I just shook my head , assuring what she said was correct .

The principal suspended Michelle for ten days and she let me go with a warning . I didn't understand why I needed a warning , she should've just let me go, period . I left her office and went back home , when I walked into the house neither of my parents were home . I went to my room and took a 4 hour nap , I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I didn't know who was calling but I answered the phone anyways .

"What's Up ?" I asked .

"What happened with you at school today ?" My mom semi yelled .

"Why are you pretending to care?" I yelled.

"I'm just doing what's right " she said . I hung and repeated what she said "I'm just doing what's right" my mom sound so stupid I thought to myself . I went downstairs to the kitchen to find something to eat but it was nothing in the kitchen quick to eat so I ordered pizza . I need to make everything right with Cassie because I know she hates me I thought to myself .

I had to get ready to play in the football game tonight so I made my way to the school , where I knew I would see people I didn't want to see . When I arrived to the locker room at school the first person I saw was James , he looked at me with so much anger in his face . I wonder what he knew , did he know anything about what I did to Cassie I thought to myself and to be honest the only reason I felt such an urge to have $ex with Cassie was because I knew her and James was getting close to one another . James is really good with getting in girl panties and I knew he would get Cassie soon , so I took matters into my own hands . I should've kept playing my cards right and soon or later she would've been all mine but I believe all I've done now is pushed her way. I'm afraid that she may press charges on me , I set and let all my thought ramble through my mind .