Chapter 3

I wonder why James seems to bother me so much. James has everything that he has every wanted and wants ,but he still decides to bother a girl like me, am I more than just an enemy to him? I thought to myself, breaking my thoughts I couldn't help but notice James and his girlfriend Miranda Lucas outside of the gym entrance. Miranda Lucas is popular, pretty and rich she and James are defiantly made for each other but sometimes she seems unhappy and so does he. Miranda and I use to be best friends until she started hanging around Dana Spruill. Dana is worse than worst, maybe beyond that, and when Miranda became her little slave . I knew Miranda was going to change for the worst, besides Miranda as a best friend I now have Michelle, I know Michelle will never leave my side well I hope not anyway.

The entire school is on break and I can't find Chelle, I call her Chelle for short sometimes. Michelle is really hard to find during a break, she is always nowhere to be found, as I continue walking and searching .I caught a glimpse of her and Michael ,her boyfriend standing by her locker. I ran over to her as fast as I could.

Hey Michelle! ,

Hey Cassie I miss you so much, and you would not believe what I am trying out for.

What are you trying out for?

I was hoping she was going to say volleyball since I am captain this year. Cassie

I'm trying out for cheerleading, I'M SO EXICTED !! this will be great Cassie!, right? and plus Michael really wants me to go out for it .

That doesn't really fit your character Michelle, and you should do what you want to do not what Michael wants you to do.

"You will see and plus Michael is on the Football team this year I would love to shake it for my baby, we both began to laugh ."

"Catch up with you Later Michelle. "

I felt really bad, my best friend is going to be a cheerleader this year and she has a boyfrienf who is on the football team, I am such a loser. I was still wondering why Michael would want her on the cheerleading squad and he hate for guys to even look Chelle way. I believe Michael is just trying to controlling there relationship , it looks healthy but it's really not.

JAMES*

My girlfriend is a baddie I thought to myself and her lips are even better, were standing by the gym door hugged up. Miranda is exploring me and I'm exploring her I stood there patiently while her moist, not wet slow but not intense, soft and supple lips make out with my lips. Mr. Payne comes from the inside of the gym pulling us away from each other, dang that old man needs to leave us alone.

You two kids need to get to class he said to us.

We were on your ways to class until you interupted us.

I'm just doing my job James, and you need to get to class and do yours, now GO!

My Girlfriend looked over at me with a sexy glare and said

This is not over babe , meet me at my house at 4pm. Babe I have football practice *shrugs* That's all you're ever worried about James.

Babe no it's not I would love to be with you at 4 but football is important to me and I have to be at practice.

So that means I'm not important to you?

Miranda I didn't say that I love you now go to class before we both get in more trouble.

Umhm James Bye .

CASSIE*

Finally it's the end of the day and I'm exicted to go home . I don't have any homework neither do I have to work . As I'm approaching my car I see James , he is standing there with Malik, Shawn and Rodger . I looked so confused because I couldn't understand why they would be standing by my car.