Chapter 28 : Splash

Start from the beginning

What is his problem

What is his problem.. someday i am going to teach him a lesson
Brain: why do you care?
Me: shut it

Practically stomping my feet , i made my way towards them..

Y/N's POV

"Hey steve." I heard a familiar voice.

Hurt and disappointment filled up inside me as i looked at the source of voice.

Jungkook...

I knew My face had a disgusting expression already because of steve but now it changed into and even more disgusting one after looking at jungkook.

I cant believe it ...

"Seriously jungkook?whats your problem." I asked as i placed my hands on my waist.

He just raised his eyebrows giving me a confused look.

"Dont pretend , you sent him here to humiliate me , HAVENT YOU DONE ENOUGH ?!" I was loud i admit it and knew that i had already caught attention of many.

"You think i sent him?" He asked "seriously y/n , do you think i have all the time in the world? Sorry but you arent that important." He fired back.

"I know i am , because you are 24/7 thinking about ways to humiliate me and hurt me. i must be so important right?"

Aha ! Take that jungkook.. I felt victorious..

By this time we already had eyes on us and i could hear some hoots .

How is that jungkook... i couldnt help but smirk..

Great!! What a comeback y/n .. good job

Jungkook had no answer to this , he was defeated, he had absolutely no reply to what i said , he bit his lips in embarrassment..

Giving him a last victorious look , i turned around to make my way out only to be pulled back by someone.

"You ll regret this." Jungkook picked me up as he threw me over his shoulder..

"Let me go." I hit his back with my fists as i struggled to loose free from his grip but he was too strong , my frail attempts didnt effect him a bit ..

I even tried to hit him with my legs but to no avail..

I couldnt see where he was taking me , the only view i had was of his broad back..

Seriously God?

"Let me go."

"Where is your bestie? Isnt he here to save you?" I heard him say

"Shut up and let me go!" I hit his back again

Oh ....jimin! He was here ! Thats right !!

"JIMIN" i shouted

"Hahaha , now you need my friend's help? Sorry he isnt here."

What but i saw him....

"Jungkook let me—-." And before i could continue further .. SPLASH....

Water hit me like a slap as i fell head down in the pool. I quickly closed my mouth to prevent the water from entering as my vision blurred . Air bubbles made their way to the surface as i exhaled. My hair rose like seaweeds upwards rippling in the currents.

But ...

But i wasnt scared ...

Because ..

I knew how to swim..

Too bad jungkook, did you forget that i am a great swimmer... 

What a stupid move ...

Turning my body around , i rested my feet on one of the pool's wall in an attempt to propel myself forward so that i could swim and surface but much to my chagrin , in an attempt of doing so , my ankle twisted and i ended up loosing balance..

No! This isnt cool.. This is an 18 feet deep pool ,
I am literally at the bottom , how will anyone even notice me..

I tried to flap my hand to create some ripples but i was too deep inside.i held back as long as i could as i struggled to swim..

SOO GUYS? what do you think is going to happen next?
Read ahead to find out what happens next
Dont forget to vote and comment
Shabiha