you trudge into your bathroom slowly and begin to get ready, pulling on a nice outfit and grabbing all your necessities for today.

as you're walking down the stairs, you meet your mom who's raising her eyebrows, surprised that you're up earlier than usual.

"what are you up to?" she questions, a bowl of cereal in hand and a mug of coffee in front of her. "oh i'm going to the skate park with louis if that's alright with you?" you respond, grinning because you know she can't say no.

"well, i cant say no anymore can i?" she mumbles jokingly and nods her head, "he's here, i can see his car. have fun, love you." she declares before going back to her cereal.

you chuckle at her observation and grab your skateboard off the floor, "love you." after opening the door, the warm breeze envelops you in a hug revealing that it's a perfect day for skating.

louis turns to you, honking his horn playfully and grinning at your reaction; seeing as you flip him the bird. your heart beat felt like it was beginning to quicken as you stepped towards his car; these feelings confused you because it wasn't clear whether it was just your head or if it was true.

you open the car door, and set your skateboard in between your legs. "someone's energetic this morning." you observe, seeing as he's practically bouncing up and down in his seat.

"i am, seeing as i accidentally went to bed at 9 p.m. someone seems a bit grumpy this morning, did you not have coffee yet?" he mocks in a baby voice as you swat his arm.

"just drive you doofus." you respond plugging your phone into the aux so that you can play your shared playlist. "yeah, yeah." he responds as the smiths play through the car, bringing a smile to both your faces.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

as soon as you arrive to the skate park caffeinated up and ready to skate, you walked towards the mini ramp to prepare for some more difficult challenges. there were a handful of people already there, but it didn't bother either of you. crowds usually didn't bother you; it was common due to louis's skill.

the both of you head towards the top of the 5 feet tall ramp and you go first, setting the skateboard down on the edge with one of your feet on top, keeping it in place for you to stand on it.

you get your footing situated and grin at louis, saluting him before shifting your weight and going down the ramp. you smoothly slid down the short ramp, continuing your ride around while occasionally pushing off with your feet to pick up speed.

skating felt like second nature to you; it was both freeing and fun. it was a form of stress relief on a hard day, but also a way to bond with people you loved. a couple of boys stopped to watch you skate by, because they find it quite attractive and rare for a girl to be able to skate like you (thank you louis).

you round the final corner and walk off, stepping one of your feet on the edge of the board to lift it from the ground without bending down. louis stops next to you, doing the same and smiles, "nice job y/n/n."

"thanks, you too loser." you smile as you ruffle the top of his hair and he huffs, raising a hand to fix it quickly. you glance over his shoulder and chuckle at a group of girls gathering together gawking at him, "you've got some fans."

he raises his eyebrows and smiles, "do i now?" he pretends to wipe his nose so that he can see them and turns to you, "eh, none of em compare to you though." he puts his arm over your shoulder and grins at you.