Toni's outfit

Cheryl's outfit

Cheryl's outfit

I ran to the other side of the car and opened the car door for Cheryl. I held out my hand for her and she took it saying "Thank you daddy" while running her nails down my arm.

I shivered slightly and hoped that she wouldn't be teasing me like this the whole day. I just smiled and said "You're welcome princess".

We then went inside the school to the lounge and saw that the other were there. Kevin saw me and squealed and then ran up to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday one half of Choni" he said and gave me a card. I shook my head with a small smile on my face and said "Thanks Kev, I'll open it later". He nodded and then went back to sit on Fangs' lap.

Betty came up to me, giving me a small hug and pulled out a small box. I opened it and saw that it was a watch I've been wanting for a while now but couldn't get it since we were in Riverdale.

 I opened it and saw that it was a watch I've been wanting for a while now but couldn't get it since we were in Riverdale

"No fuckinggg wayy. Betty how'd you find the money to get this". She waved me off and said "Don't worry,Sweetpea and Fangs helped me a bit, so it's a gift from all of us".

I hugged her and then I hugged Sweetpea and Fangs at the same time. "I fucking love you guys" I told both of them. "We love you too Tiny" they said at the same time.

"Even though that's from both of us and Betty, we have another gift for you, but after school" Fangs said. I nodded my head and then Veronica and Archie came up to me.

"Hola mi amigos. Here is a pass for both you and Cher. You two can go to this club and I have a friend who will let you in, and you guys can go to the VIP area and get free drinks. You can do all of that for only 3 days though".

Cheryl took the card out of her hand with a huge grin and said "Why thank you Veronica. We most definitely will be using this right babe?". I nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So, I know how you say you love the football games at school, so here, I got you tickets for the next 4 games" Archie said as he handed me the tickets.