I've Been Thinking

Toni's P.O.V
For the past few minutes Cheryl was explaining to me about how we would set up our project,while I just sat there silently and nodded. "Okay so basically that is all we have to do and we should get a 100 on the project" Cheryl said to me. "Okay" I whispered while nodding my head. "Toni are you okay?You've been very quiet the whole entire time I've been here".

I nodded my head,but she just looked at me while raising one eyebrow. I sighed and said "Umm I don't know,I just haven't been feeling like myself after the incident that happened between us". She looked at me and sighed deeply with her head down. "Toni...".

Cheryl's P.O.V
Toni looked at me and softly said "yes". I took a big breath and said "I know that you didn't mean to choke me,and that's not why I'm about to say this,but it kinda has to do with it. Toni trust me when I say I love with all my heart, like I want to spend the rest of my life with you,have kids,and grow old together. But, the thing is it's either so many people are getting in between us, or we just make so many dumb decisions and it's really destroying our relationship and soon our relationship will be nothing. I don't want that to happen,so maybe we should take a break for a while, not a breakup but like we should spend some time away and focus on ourselves like our jealousy, and how we would react to toxic bitches trying to split us up."

I breathed out heavily after talking for so long and looked at Toni. She was crying and I immediately brought her close to me wrapped my arms around her. "Hey what's wrong baby?" I asked her. She sniffled and said "I don't want to take a break,it's gonna break my heart". I made her straddle me and she wrapped her arms and legs around and buried her face in my shoulder. I rubbed her back softly and ran my hands through her brown and pink streaks of hair. I never really saw this side of Toni,but whenever she does show this side I would always try my best to show her lots of love.

"I know you don't want this to happen,and I don't either,but it's what's best, cause when this small break is over we should be stronger than ever. The break will only be about a week or two, and that's a promise." Toni sighed into my neck and then looked at me. "What happens during this break,like what don't we do." I thought for a little and looked at her and said "Well we wouldn't be able to kiss each other on the lips, we can't take each other on dates, umm oh and we can't have sex."

She immediately looked at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head and said "Nope, we are not gonna have sex and that's final." She looked down slowly and I took her by the chin so she could look at me. I stared deeply into her eyes and kissed her forehead then her nose,then both of her cheeks,and I finally brought my lips to hers. Both of our lips moved softly and passionately against each other.

She turned us over so I was now straddling her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist while I cupped her face with my hands. We both kept the same pace of kissing and put so much emotion into the kiss,knowing that this will be the last kiss for a while. We both pulled away breathless and looked into each other's eyes while smiling.

Toni's P.O.V
We held each other closely for a while until I asked "Can you at least stay here for the night,and we could start this break as soon as we get to school?" She nodded her head and said "Let me text Nana Rose goodnight first" while getting off my lap. (Nana Rose stays at the Cooper's and Cheryl visits most times). I nodded and started getting ready for bed even though it was early. I showered,changed my clothes and laid on my bed waiting for Cheryl to come out the shower.

She came out, put on underwear and a bra,and jumped on top of me. "Babe" I muffled while underneath her. She giggled and said "What". "You're squishing me" I said while trying to get her off of me. "I know,and I'm not getting off of you" she said while hugging me tightly. I stopped trying to fight her and her grip on me loosened. I immediately grabbed her by her waist and flipped us over so I was now on top of her. "Toniii" she said while struggling to get out of my grip on her waist. "Yes babyyy" I said while kissing her neck softly. "G-Get off of me" she said while moaning quietly.

I stopped and looked at her while smirking. "What was that baby" I asked knowing exactly what it was. She blushed and said "I don't know what you're talking about". I started kissing her neck again, but this time I bit harshly on her neck and let my tongue run over that spot soothingly. Cheryl tried to not moan but I heard her moan quietly again. She grabbed me by the back of my neck and smashed her lips against mine. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I moaned into her mouth. I pulled away and took off her bra slowly.

"Babyyy stop teasing mee" Cheryl whined. "Shhhh princess" I said while kissing her collarbone and around her chest. I took her left nipple in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I brought my right hand to her right nipple and started playing with it. I pinched it slightly and Cheryl hissed and then moaned. I stopped everything and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why'd u stop Tonii" she said while looking at me frustrated.

"Do you have new kinks that you haven't told me about princess" I asked her. She was quiet for a while until she shook her head no. I rubbed my hand gently across her chest and asked "Are you sure princess, you know you can tell me so we could try stuff out". She looked me in the eyes and moaned out "Ye-mmmm" while I had just pinched her nipple hardly.

"You lied to me princess so now we're not gonna do anything". She groaned and kept on begging me to continue but I kept on denying her. I put her bra back on and layer on the bed. She immediately climbed on top of me and latched her arms and legs around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rubbed her back while running my hand through her hair. I then heard soft little snores and knew that she fell asleep. Next thing I knew I fell asleep to the sound of her cute snores.

Authors note: Updates won't be quick cs I have things to sort out in my life right now. If I have the time I'll try to post two chapters as soon as I can. Thanks to all of you who voted for the previous chapters. Lots of love for all of you ❤️❤️❤️.