Its Over

Cheryl's P.O.V
I woke up feeling someone watching me. I opened my eyes and saw the sun shinning through the windows blinded me for a bit. Few seconds later, my eyes adjusted to the brightness.

Once my eyes adjusted, I looked up and saw Toni looking down at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that" I asked. "Because you are the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen" she said softly. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and looked down to hide my face.

Toni pulled my face by my chin towards her and said "Hey, don't hide that beautiful face from me". I smiled and pushed her away playfully in which she laughed. "You're so annoyingg" I whined and she just laid there smiling.

"But you love me" she said back and I shook my head. "Yeahh you do, you can't deny it Cher" she said as she tried getting closer to me. I shook my head and pushed her away before running  to the bathroom.

I heard her run after me, but I had already shut the door  and locked it. I giggled as I heard her whine for me to let her in but I wouldn't. As the knocking stopped, I undressed myself and got in the shower.

While showering I heard a sound but ignored it and continued washing my body. When finsihed and I turned off the water, I heard another strange sound. 

As I opened the curtain, I screamed loudly, covering my face in the process. In front of me, there  Toni stood with a huge grin on her face.

Toni started laughing, so I pushed her and said "You asshole,I could have had a heart attack". She kept on laughing while I was drying myself. "How the fuck did you even get in" I asked and she held up a bobby pin.

I rolled my eyes and said "Just like Betty" in which she stuck her tongue out at me. I wrapped the towel around my body and left the bathroom to go to my closet.

As I entered my closet, I looked through my outfits, then decided on a red  dress and knee high black boots.

Cheryl's outfit

Cheryl's outfit

After that, I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and do my makeup. When done, I looked myself over and saw the cuts on my legs and arms. I cursed myself and found some concealer to hide the cuts. 

When I was finally ready, I went downstairs, to see Toni cooking something. I sat down at the table, and went on my phone. "Breakfast is served". I looked up, and saw what Toni was wearing. Damn she looks so hot.

 Damn she looks so hot