Dramatic me

...
Pharoah threw himself on his father's small spring bed immediately he came out from the bathroom... He didn't even clean the water off his wet body... The spring bed made funny sounds as it bounced him up and down several times.... Pharaoh's face was up to the ceiling, staring deeply at it as if he saw some stars in them..... He slowly smiled and sat up....  He looked at his palm that he tied a nylon to avoid contact with water or soap.... Oh hell!!.. Why did he do that??... His mind flashed back in the exam hall, how his palm brushed against the hand of a certain strange girl who was surprisingly not scared to talk with him.. And always smiling at his face.... But why was he dreaming about her?... It's over now... Isn't it??... It's just an exam an they might not see again. He remembered she said she was not from that school, which checked because he hadn't seen her before...." I think I should stop this... C'mon what am I doing?? " Pharoah said as he sat up and untied the nylon off his palms....  Immediately the smell of hibiscus filled his nose.... Her smell... Oh what an expensive body spray she wore... A scent that never left Pharoah's palms despite her absence and the long walk from school back home.... Pharoah smelled his palm again.... She must be some rich daughter of some rich man afterall... Even her well fitted ironed cloths and black shoes was no where near his, in worth..

"hey.. What's with you... You have been behaving strange ever since you came back from school.. I've been watching you... Is there a problem?? "  his mother walked from the door. She had been standing there all these while with her hand crossed to her chest...
Pharoah jerked in shock. He didn't expect any soul to be right there in the room or peeking!!

" oh.... Emm... Emm.. Mom??.. you scared me... I'm fine, nothing is wrong believe me... It's just.. my palms hurt a bit" He put up a sorry look so he could deceive his mom

" oh sorry!!.. Let me see... Did you hit it somewhere??.. How did it happen??" she took his hand and observed it.. The scent of the hibiscus perfume can't just dissappear. He needed to think fast or his mom would ruin his joy... Never had he smelt so good since he was born.. And this was the first perfume to ever touch his poor skin... Oh mom!

"emmm mom.. See... I killed a big black spider over there that climbed my body " He pointed to the space behind her
Dianne slowly turned her head in the direction were Pharoah pointed searching for the dead spider..
Pharoah quickly swapped his right hand with the scent of hibiscus with his left palm while his mom's eyes were away
"Where is the spider? " Dianne asked in confusion as she turned to look at Pharoah who was smiling to himself...
Immediately Pharoah planted a kiss on her cheek..

" no spiders mom... I just wanted to give my mom a surprise kiss" He said with a smile.. "so can we proceed with the hand?"  He said trying to get his right palm further away, behind him.
His mom looked at him for a while.. She let out a faint smile

"okay".. she said... She held Pharaoh's left palm and rubbed it gently... Pharoah closed  his eyes and was smiling as he enjoyed his victory..
Dianne was observing his smiles as she pressed his palms harder... She smiled to her self

"please darling can you help me with that cloth behind you?? " she said with a smile while pointing behind him on the bed..
Pharoah took the cloth with his right hand and handed it to his mom...
Immediately she caught his right hand like a lion waiting for its prey... Pharoah was shocked and his face changed.. His voice changed also

"got you!!!! " she said.." my turn " she said to him as Pharoah tried all his best to pull his right palm out of her hand

" oh no mom don't do that.. Please.. It's not the right palm.. It's the left palm... Please mom.. Please mom.. Please mom" Pharaoh said almost at same time...
But she kept looking at Pharoah who was almost in tears, 

"now this is the face of some who is really in pain... And I think I've got the right broken palm" she said as she opened the bottle with the smelling oil

"mom... Okay now this is not funny anymore, please stop this.. I don't have a broken palm.... Stop... No mom... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! "
Too late
....
...
********
"sweetie please help me with these" Betty passed a tray of red carrots with a small knife to Damaris..
Damaris collected the tray and placed on the marble table in front of her and started scraping the body one after the other, chopping them into tiny bits as well.
Betty opened the lid of the pot boiling on the gas cooker...she used a little spoon to pick a grain and tasted it..
"honey please hurry up.. The rice needs the carrot " she said as she rushed to wash the green peas to cut it too... Suddenly she knocked the glass plate containing the green peas over and then it smashed on the tiled floor and broke into pieces....
Betty couldn't move... She just stood there looking at the broken plate with the pieces scattered around and peas all over..

"so sorry mom... I'll clean them up... Don't worry " Damaris said as she left the carrot...

" no.. Continue with what you are doing.. I'll do it myself " she said as she bent down slowly to pick up the sharp ends...
Immediately her phone rang.. She dipped her hand in her apron and brought out her little cell phone and placed on her ear

" hello.. Good afternoon.. Please who am I on to? " she asked slowly while still picking up the broken plates...
" oh my God!!!!... When??..........which hospital????.... Please just be there. I'm on my way right now! " Mrs Betty quickly cut the call

"mom what's that?? " Damaris asked in fear

Betty removed her apron and washed her hands...
" I'm going to the hospital... My mom, your grandmother is very sick and I heard she is not talking or opening her eyes either..
I wanna rush to see her at the hospital, please take care of the food.. I trust you,  you can cook well,  make sure u give your dad food when he returns.. I'll be back in no time" she hurried out of the kitchen "No wonder I broke a plate... The feeling came " she said to herself

" but mom!!!... Can't I come along with you??????... I want to see grandma too!! " Damaris shouted buy she received not reply.
..