Haru sighs, fingers tapping on the edge of her laptop. "God, what a mess"

"I'll give you a call okay?", Jiwoo pulls her into a quick hug before leaving her alone at her seat.

She lost track of time as she sits there, staring at her laptop as she spaces out. She didn't even realize half of the students, including Madam Choi have left the lecture hall. Only a few of them are seated together, busy with their own work as they sit in groups.

"Seo Haru-ssi"

She looks up at the sound of the familliar deep voice, her heart skipping a beat when she spots him standing at the end of the row.

"Y-yes"

"As Madam Choi has explained, I will be supervising your progress", his voice holds a tone of professionalism, no hint of casualness. "Do you have anything that I can help you with?"

She has always been good with words—socializing is her forte

She has always been good with words—socializing is her forte. Never once she had issues communicating with people, especially her lecturers. But right now, it feels like every word in her vocabulary has vanished, leaving her with nothing to say. Her mouth opens and closes in search for a proper reply, but to no avail.

"Haru!!!!!"

Both of them turns to the direction of the voice coming from the backdoor. Yeonjun and Soobin walk towards her, offering Taehyung a respectful bow when their eyes met. He recognized them from the night club, and deep down, he hopes they won't recognize him. Not when he is decked in a professional wardrobe.

"Good Evening, Mister Kim", Soobin cheerfully smiles at him, his dimples showing.

"Haru, are you following us tonight?", Yeonjun stands in front of her, leaning close as he flashes his smile playfully. "Soobin and I are going to the usual"

"I can't tonight. I have somewhere to be", she shakes her head, giving Yeonjun a knowing look. "You know"

"Ah, okay okay. Please text me if you need anything, okay? We will be there for you", he winks at her before heading out with Soobin, acknowledging Haru has work to do.

Taehyung watches as the boys walked out of the room before turning his attention back at Haru. For some reason, the thought of teasing her comes to mind and before he could even think, the words just slipped out his mouth.

"Not having a wild party tonight?"

Her eyes flick up, looking surprised at first before her expression changed into something that says "what the hell did you just say to me". If this man is not a research assistant and has nothing to do with her studies, she would have cussed at him for being disrespectful. But, she could not, sadly.