CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26

If only I could do this forever, I would never let go with this. I was hugging her tightly for a couple of minutes when her phone rang, someone's calling, probably her friend.

"I-I need to go." I chuckled when she stuttered.

Mabilis siyang naglakad nang hindi manlang akong hinintay na magsalita. Tsk tsk, you're making me more interested on you, Angela. I am really curious about you. Want you to make friends with me? The next day, I was reading the messages I sent to her, but still got no response at all.

I deeply sighed before putting down my phone. I noticed Kenzo who's up to something. "Where are you going?" I lazily asked him.

"Quizzes. Wait, I'll see Angela." Agad umigting ang tenga ko nang marinig ang pangalan ng babaeng hinihintay ko.

I hurriedly asked him. Damn, I haven't had the chance to see her today, this will be my time. "She was assigned to check the papers." It made me smile. Smart girls are good ones.

That's a great idea! I can see her again this time. It's been a couple of days since we've last saw each other, I think this is the time. Ginawa ko ang lahat ng pagpipilit kay Kenzo para lang payagan akong ako na maghatid ng mga 'to. He's getting curious but still gave up. I thought I was early para sana samahan siya, but then the door suddenly opened from the inside, it was her.

"Ahh busy kasi ako k-kaya hindi ko siguro napansin. Bye!" My smile faded when I heard her answer.

What was just that? Did she just ignore and left me? She hurriedly exit the place, not giving me a chance to talk. Is she still sad about what happened? Should I get her a new book? Ah shit, how to please her. I stopped thinking when my phone rang.

[Xavier, don't be late tommorow for the club meeting]

I was frustrating. I though I could find some time to skip club, tsk. Hmm, mamaya ka sa akin ahhh.

"May mga bago po kaming libro rito, siguradong magugustuhan po ng pagbibigyan niyo." She was escorting me to the here in the store.

I was smiling from ears to ears while looking. She will be happy for sure, anything about history. Before I go home, I decide to take a look at the bookstore for checking. I might get one if my guts tells me to buy it. Wala naman akong alam sa mga ganito pero kung ano nalang ang maramdaman ko, okay na.

"Anak, you're early." I was almost running to arrived early at the school. I bet she's already there too. Mom even noticed me leaving early for this day.

"Yes, mom. I gotta go. See you later. Love you." I kissed her and drove the car really fast.

I don't have enough time to waste it more. While driving, I couldn't hide these happiness and smiles. Just excited to see her reaction, it will surely be priceless.

"Vice, aba, ang aga natin ngayon ahhh." A member greeted me while walking. I just smile and nodded. Damn, I don't even know how many times I smiled for this day.

I entered the room at medyo konti palang ang tao dahil maaga pa nga. I roamed my eyes to find her, there I saw reading her books. Should I tease her again? I walked towards her with a wide smile on my face.

"Magandang umaga, binibini." Nosebleed.

She looked very shocked upon hearing my greetings. I smiled very widely when I catched her. Damn, I can't imagine greeting her in that way, but I think its cute though. I noticed her book and she's reading a history book again.

"Maybe next time kapag hindi na busy."

Oh! I forgot she's a busy student. She has other things to deal with. Hmm, I bet it's not easy to handle job she does. The meeting started as soon as Lawrence arrived and had a thorough planning for the upcoming project that our club will handle.