CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25

It was Angela.

Damn! I was too late to realized that's her, because she really looked different that day. She looked gorgeous even just with her simple dress, it fitted on her body perfectly.  She just wore a simple make up, but it fits her perfectly. She's stunning, far from the Angela I've known who's simple with that innocent face.

"Woow, who the heck is that girl, dude? She's gorgeous!" Neil whispered while his eyes were fixed on Angela.

My brows furrowed on him. Knowing Niel, he's a playboy. I don't want him to be with her. Angela now hugs her boyfriend.

"Si Ms. History Wizard ba 'yun? Grabe, hindi ko nakilala. Ang ganda niya." Even Nikko was mesmerized by her. I couldn't disagree more, she has the beauty.

"What's her name, Niks?"

"That's Angela Hernandez, the history Wizard also a member of photography club and Xavier is one who handles her." Ah shit, Nikko is very talkative. He's very carefree about his words.

"Really, Xavier? You know her?" I'm too tired to talk.

I didn't bother answering him because I know he just want to know Angela more and I don't like it. He's in a relationship already same with Angela. He's a playboy, Angela doesn't like those guys. 

Dinner came so we started eating peacefully when Kiara suddenly came and Nikko got more naughty and aggressive. After dinner, the dance floor is now open for everybody. It lasted for hours when the party finished and now is the time for the after party.

Mabuti nalang at umuwi na si Niel dahil susunduin niya ang girlfriend nito. Nasa rooftop na kami at marami na ang nasa pool. We're drinking while some of our friends are at the pool already, even her friends but not her.

I wonder why she didn't join her friends. She was at their table with his boyfriend and another guy. They were talking nonstop and I could how cozy she is while interacting with them. She maybe got used to those guys and had a nice friendship that she doesn't realize how she's left alone with them.

Few minutes later when her friends went to Kiara for surprise. Nagbatuhan sila ng cake but Angela tried her best to not get involved, unfortunately she had some icings all over her body so they've decided to get change.

"Kiara, come on. Join us here. Bring your friends too." Dave invited Kiara which she quickly agreed.

My eyes starts moving. I'm looking for Angela but she's not yet here, so I went back to the hotel to look for her. I was peacefully walking while looking at everywhere when my eyes gazed into somewhere. I didn't expect to see her boyfriend with another girl.

Damn! Is he cheating on Angela?! F*ck, I can't believe that guy. How could he do that  to an innocent loving lady! He don't deserve her! Ah shit, why would she fall to that prick. She would've chose better.

"Saan ka ba galing? Nakabusangot ka na naman. Nakakasira ka ng kasiyahan." Bulong ni Nikko sa tenga ko pagkaupo ko palang sa tabi niya.

I didn't mind answering him and instead straightly drank my vodka. I know it was strong but I didn't even taste any signs of it. I am pissed just by thinking about that guy. Ah shit, why would she fall for his stupid traps. It was clearly stated, he's cheating on her.

"Guys, have you seen Angela?" The guts of him to show his face together with that girl I front of Angela's friends. Really an ass!

"Aray! Nananadya ka ba riyan?" Nikko complains when he was hit by my hand.

I gave him a poker face which made his expression back to normal. I wanted this to end and just go to sleep before I even see that jerk. Poor, Angela. She must be unaware about his cheating boy--- there he comes with the girl.