AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone! Been a while since I finished this story. I just want to thank everyone who supported the story of Angela and Xavier. It's a tough journey making their story as a newbie in the Wattpad world but still thankful for your warmest welcome to them.

PS : I've already published my second and third story and I hope that you would support it until the end like how you supported Angela and Xavier's journey on their four years of college.

****************

Title : TOO LATE, ELLIE

Synopsis :

Ellie, a girl who's always sure of herself. She doesn't rely on people's words. She has her own beliefs and perceptions, she doesn't force herself to something that she's not fond of. She is always sure about her decisions in life not until he met a boy.

Will she be true to herself? Or history will repeat again for realizing her feelings late?

****************

Title : FOUND EACH OTHER

Synopsis :

Kianna Ivy, an almost perfect girl to be describe by everyone. She got everything, looks, intelligence, attitude, perfect family, strong friendship and a lover whom she loved for her whole life.

It was almost perfect when a sudden decision was made that hurted her a lot and  was force to live a life away from what she used to be and back to her normal life.

Transferred to a new school and left her painful memories to the old one. Upon transferring she encountered a guy whom she never thought would change her whole life.

Will he gonna broke her again like the first one or will he be the man who'd change her perspectives to love?

"When you break up with someone you love, the world seems to end."

xoxo. hugs and kisses from me. thank y'all