CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23

"Samuel, I already enrolled you to a school and your class will start next month, so be ready on it."

I am with my parents eating our breakfast when Dad talked about school stuffs. It's been three months since my highschool life ended, and now I'm becoming a fresheman student this year, I bet it's not easy for me to adjust with my new environment.

"By the way, you'll be studying engineering course, so I hope you do your best. Make us proud."

That's when I stopped myself from eating and averted my gaze to my dad who continued eating like he didn't said something.

"What? I'm planning to get a law course, dad." I tried to persuade him to get what I want.

He stopped eating and averted his gaze at me, that's deep and sharp. "No. You'll be studing engineering and that's final. You are the company's expection. Don't ruin it, Samuel. Not now. The whole family will forbid you." Damn that thing!

I can't believe he's still the one deciding with my life, specially with my course. After being on top in my highschool life, passing my entrance exam and for being an outstanding photographer in our school since I have started joining it, those are not yet enough for him. He didn't asked me to choose my course when in fact I followed whatever he wants for me, and this is all I want for myself. What a shit!

"Dude, okay lang 'yon. Parents knows best naman e."

We're here at the VIP part of the bar owned by Kenzo's family. After breakfast I called them to meet me to hangout. I just can't f*cking contain this shit anymore! It wanted to get out from my body.

"Ano ba 'yan! Ang aga aga naman nito, Sam." They started talking again while I am still remembering my dad's words earlier. It's so annoying when I think of it, but I still think.

"By the way dude, Jessica's asking me about you. She's been calling you these past few days, but she got no response from you." Isa pa 'yang babaeng 'yan.

I was just bored and thought of flirting some girls but then she never stopped me, although I've already told her that I was not serious, but guess she is about it.

" 'Wag na nga muna 'yan ang isipin natin. Sam, inom na. Ikaw nag-aya ahhh, 'wag kang madaya riyan!" Sigaw ni Nikko na animo'y nakawala na naman sa kulungan at nagsasayaw sa may railings.

Napailing nalang kaming magkakaibigan sa kanya. Si Kenzo lang ata ang matino na kausap ko ngayon dito e. Tsk, so much for that. I need to enjoy this first before chaos comes again.

"Xavier, Jessica is making a scene at the canteen!"

School days started and my first month went smoothly, not until that day where Jessi and I crossed our paths in the school. She's now making a scene infront of everybody. What an shit to humiliate herself in everybody. That's her thing, who an I to stop her? She's not worth my time.

"Xavier, why aren't you answering my calls!  Are you avoiding me? Why? What did I do to you!" Boring! When will she stop this scene?

She's crying in front of me and to everybody. I can't believe she's going to be like this for me. People gather in the canteen to take a look at us. I started to get frustrated because of her, she's really a hard headed girl. Can't she understand the meaning of flirting?

"Pwede ba tumayo ka na riyan. Mahiya ka naman."

My friends are also telling her to stop making a scene, but didn't listen until the school offices came with the Dean. Damn, I am the one to take the blame again!