Chapter 34

Eren POV

I'm slammed against the wall. I wince in pain. I don't know if I hit my head or not, but everything hurts. I open my eyes and I'm met with a bunch of these random girls. No. They're not random. I recognize them. They're Petra's friends.

"You little, disrespectful, sh!t."

Hm, it's been awhile since I heard that. Which is surprising, because Jean used to say it very often. These girls probably didn't get to let their emotions out before. I don't mind letting them use me if it makes them feel better. Same thing with Jean. I don't think any less of them for it.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Petra's dead and the first thing you do is steal the love of her life you f*cking manwh*re!"

I...I did. That's exactly what happened. Holy cow I'm such a terrible person! Why would I do this? My vision starts to go blurry as my eyes water.

"Oh is the little baby gonna cry? You think I'm gonna apologize for calling you out on your-"

I don't hear the rest of what they're saying. All I can think about is Levi. It's wrong, and I shouldn't want him to be here, not after what I realized, but I do. I want Levi.

"Le...vi."

"Calling out his name? Whaddya think he's gonna do, just appear? Newsflash, he doesn't care about you, he's mourning over Petra's death. He's using you."

That's tr- no...no that's wrong. Levi's the one who killed Petra. How could I forget that already? He does care about me. I didn't steal him. He's mine and I'm his. These girls don't know anything.

"That's enough."

That voice.

Levi POV

This b!tch is still holding him against the locker. I'm gonna kill them. All of them. I'll torture this one though. After all, she did the same to my Eren. I walk closer to them and they still don't notice me.

"Calling out his name? Whaddya think he's gonna do, just appear? Newsflash, he doesn't care about you, he's mourning over Petra's death. He's using you."

They did not just f*cking say that. They did not just say that to my brat while holding him to a wall against his will. Enough games.

"That's enough."

Eren's head shoots over to me, recognizing my voice instantly. He's crying. These girls have no F*CKING idea what I'm going to do to them. I'm going to make their lives so miserable they'll wish they were in a living hell.

The girls turn their heads to face me-petrafied (joke intended, I know I'm not funny). They quickly let go of Eren, where he runs to me, burying his face in my shirt. The girls run while I glare. Eren takes my shirt in fists and mumbles something.

"What was that, brat?"

He buries his face in my shirt and grips his hands tightens. I bring my fingers to run them through his hair. I'm still absolutely pissed. The only thing stopping me from chasing those brats down is Eren, who is always my top priority.

"Please don't kill them."

"Not immediately. They need to suffer."

Eren shakes his head into my shirt, "Leviiii! They're just upset because of their friend."

I gripped him tighter. They tried to take him away from me and he is defending them? What a load of bullsh!t. He's thinking about what they're going through when they didn't give a holy hell about what he'd gone through. No, I won't kill them, but I'll make sure they never mess with what's mine ever again.

Eren POV

I know my pleading probably isn't going to do much, but I have to try. What they did isn't right or justified, but I can see why they're mad. I'm not giving them what they want though. Levi's mine. Nothing is going to change that. I burrow my head into him. All mine.

"I won't kill them if you leave with me right now and never mention those...brats again. The only brat that matters right now is you."

There was definitely something off about that sentence, but I don't really care right now. Levi and I walk over to his car and I take his hand all on my own this time. I don't know when it happened, but the only thing on my mind is Levi. Maybe it's because of his condition or because he saved me, but either way I just want Levi. We get home and the first thing he does is make me take a shower.

He says he's going to burn my clothes because they're dirty, but I just think it's because of what happened. When I finish, I dry off, throw on a t-shirt and sweatpants, and go to find Levi. I bump into him in the hallways where he was coming to look for me. I immediately take his hand. We walk back into the bedroom.

Levi POV

Something is wrong with Eren. He's acting different. He's never been this attached to me. Not that I'm complaining, this is everything I've ever wanted, but I'm not sure if I should ask him. I don't want it to stop. Call me selfish, but last time he was left alone without me he was about to get beaten up.

"Ok, brat, you didn't eat yet, what do you want?"

He doesn't even think before shrugging and saying, "Whatever you want, Levi."

Now I know something is wrong. When in the history of the entire world has that ever happened? Dead. These girls are gonna die. They broke him.

"Eren, what's wrong?"

He furrows his eyebrows and cocks his head to the side, "What do you mean?"

"You've been acting differently."

He downcasts his face, "I just want to always be around you...do you not want that?"

He takes his hand from mine forcibly and tries to walk away.

"Eren, of course I want that, it's just-"

He then tackles me to the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my stomach. I look down at him in confusion.

"Then there isn't a problem, right?"