Chapter 16

Eren POV

The door slams shut in just that moment.

Oh no! What if they heard? What if it was Mikasa?! She'll murder him! What if it was Armin?! Actually, that's not that bad. I don't know who else- WHAT IF IT'S A MURDERER?!

I run and hide behind Levi.

"Erey Berry? Ravioli? You here?"

"Aah! It's Hange! That's worse than a murderer!" I hug myself into Levi's back.

"Shitty Glasses, don't scare him, I'm cooking!" He yells at her.

Hange then enters the room, "Ooh, so what's this about?"

She takes out her phone and snaps photos. Levi sighs and turns off the stove. He plates the food , and puts all five plates on the table. Wait five?

"You knew she was coming!" I put my hands on my hips.

He places a hand on my shoulder, "of course I did," He kisses my forehead, "I'm the one who asked her to come."

I'm left over here a red tomato, and I hear squealing from behind me.

"OHMYGOSHWASTHAGWHATITHINKITWASOHITTOTALLYWASWASNTIT!!!!!!"

I hear Levi sigh, "Don't worry, she'll be leaving soon, I just need to talk to her about something. I'm giving you permission to eat in the living room as long as you don't make a mess."

I nod and grab my food. I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. I don't really pay attention to it or anything, I just like having something in the background. I look at the clock, and realize that Armin and Mikasa should be home in around 10 minutes.

Levi POV

"Do you know why I called you over?"

"So I can congratulate you and Eren as-"

I cut her off, "Remember that officer fro-"

She cut me off, "Levi, a high school girl is one thing-"

"Eren is a minor, I would be doing the world a favor."

She sighs. She tries convincing me of other ways to go about this, but I shoot them all down. Send him to jail for what? Flirting? Get him fired? How? Scare him? He's an officer, that's jail time. The only way to protect my Eren is to end his sorry life.

Eventually Shitty Glasses concedes and agrees with me. I look over and see Eren barely awake. I take the plate and utensils from him and put them in the sink. I then pick him up bridal style, and put him to bed. I was about to walk away when he grabs my sleeve. I know what he wants , but I have to clean up.

"You stay with him, I'll clean up."

Hesitantly I agree, knowing I would have to fix it later. I get into the bed, and we get into the position from before. Eren falls asleep immediately, while I admire him for a bit. Right as I was about to nod off, I hear the door shut and Shitty Glasses say, "They're sleeping, don't bother them for a bit."

Eren POV

I wake up to my sister screaming, "WHY DO YOU NEED MY BROTHER, WEREN'T YOU ALREADY HERE YESTERDAY?!"

I feel Levi sit up, his hands gripped around my waist. He looks down at me, while I am still shaking the sleep off. We get up, his hand still draped around my waist, and we walk over to where we see Armin trying to calm Mikasa down, and Mikasa glaring at the guy in the doorway.

"Mr. Erwin?" I ask.

Levi POV

What the hell is this guy doing here? I tighten my grip on my Eren's waist and pull him closer to me. I put my head on his shoulder and glare at the pedophile. Eren hums happily and I smirk in content.

The guy's eyes linger on my arms around Eren's waist for a little bit before flickering all over his body. It was disgusting to watch. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

"I just came to update you on the case." He says, still looking at my Eren, "I also just came to see how you were doing."

I gritted my teeth and started dragging Eren away, "In other words you haven't found the culprit."

Eren turns around in my arms and playfully slaps my shoulder, scolding me, "Thanks for letting us know, sir, but unless the culprit is caught, I don't think we'll feel much better."

"Oh but I'm sure you'll feel much better knowing I'm on the case, right?"

Eren awkwardly laughs, like he doesn't know this is the guy's sad attempt at flirting, "I'll feel better once you found my friend's murderer."

He tries to say something, but Mikasa closes the door. I wait until I hear his footsteps lead away from the house before putting my hands on Eren's shoulders and looking him in the eye.

"You know he was checking you out, right?"

Eren POV

I just looked at Levi with my jaw agape. No way. This was a grown man, why would he have any interest in me? What is it with all these guys having a thing for me now? Did I switch bodies and not know it?

"You aren't thinking about leaving me for him are you? Did you even see his eyebrows?"

I just laugh, "Wait leave you? I wasn't aware we were together."

"Oh, well if we aren't together, we probably shouldn't be this close, and I should probably leave-"

"NO PLEASE STAY!"

He just smirks and pecks me on the lips, "Anything for you, my brat."

I then realize my sister and best friend have been in this room the whole time.

"I-I'm sorry guys, I can explai-"

"Hi, I'm Levi, Eren's boyfriend, I don't think we've been properly introduced yet."

I want to die. He did not just say that to the ticking time bomb, Mikasa. She was about to say something, but then immediately backs down. I'm shocked. She never backs down. Ever. What could've happened? She almost looks...scared? No, I'm probably just imagining things. Armin gives me that "you will tell me everything later" look.

"Eren, I'm tired, can we just go lay down for a bit?"

I just laugh, "Ok."

Levi POV

Just you wait Erwin you b!tch, you'll wish you never laid eyes on what's mine.