𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 {𝟏𝟖+}

⚠️Long Chapter⚠️

Next morning~

I slowly flutter my eyes open as the sun rays shine in the room. I squint my eyes from the bright light coming from the window as I slowly start to sit up but felt something heavy around my body. I look down as I see a veiny arm attached to my sleeping mate. All the events from the night prior rush into my mind making the butterflies flutter in my stomach and a red tint dancing across my cheeks.

I quickly got back into composer and held the bed sheet close to my chest as I slowly tried to get out of bed but my sleeping mate tightened his hold on me pulling me back a bit. I stay still for a moment then tried a second attempt and successfully got out of bed. I look over at him peacefully sleeping as I grab my robe that I left on the floor and put it on tying it around my waist.

I quietly made my way to the bathroom. Too tired to even acknowledge myself in the mirror, I grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I dry my face and look into the glass mirror and I gasped. My eyes wide and my hand over my mouth. If you couldn't tell I'm in shock. My neck was covered in red and purple marks but one stuck out the most. It's was a dark brown color. I gently touched it and suddenly I felt like my knees would go numb. It felt amazing for some reason, to be honest I thought it would be sore just like the other hickeys on my neck and chest but as I took a better look, it started to look more like a bite mark. Then I remembered from last night Jungkook dug his canines into my flesh and remembering the feeling as he did so. This mark made us official. And now our bond is a lot stronger and powerful than ever.

I smile at the thought of our future together and future family. Just even the thought of having a baby made me all fuzzy in side. Ahh I need to chill we're still too young. I let out a sigh and continued to do my morning routine. I was drying my face with a towel when suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist making me flinch and I look into the mirror to only find a sleepy Jungkook with his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Mmm why'd you leave me alone, bebe. I can't sleep without you." He groaned tiredly tightening his embrace around me. I chuckled at his cuteness as he rubbed his nose against my jawline. Then suddenly moving my hair as he also removed the cloth covering my shoulder and gently left butterfly kisses as he made his way up my neck. I close my eyes and slightly tilting my head the other way letting him continue his movements. Eventually he made it to my ear feeling his hot breath fan against it making goosebumps go up my spine.

"Can I see it?" He whispered against my ear then slowly brushing his lips against it. I instantly knew what he talking about and nodded my head letting him move my hair back and expose the left side of my neck. Both sides of my robe were now hanging down my shoulder leaving my neck, collarbone and half my chest exposed with all those purple and red marks from the previous night. Jungkook looked at my reflection and smirked as he admired each hickey as if it was a piece of art. He looked into my eyes through the mirror and slowly kissed the mark not breaking eye contact, wanting to see me squirm from the sensation he made me feel. This was nothing compared to when I touched it. He made me weak by just a touch.

"Hmm I did a good job marking you." He muttered against my neck. "Do you wanna see yours?" He asked as he kissed my cheek. I quickly turned around and nodded my head excited. He chuckled and moved his head to the side exposing the brown colored bite mark. It looked amazing I couldn't help but to graze my fingers over it making Jungkook groan. I glanced over at him biting his bottom lip holding back but I wanted to see him squirm from my touch. I gently brush my lips against it as he furrowed his brows bitting his bottom lip again. I continue to tease him a bit more then finally kiss the mark making him pull me against him and letting me continue my movements. I gently sucked his mark as he let out a soft grunt. I can hear his heart beating fast and feel his breath fan over my shoulder.