𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚

Let the games begin...

I wake up, chained up again. I looked around and see the time. It was 8:30 am, my personal best, I thought. Y/n was right, I woke up a lot faster than usual. I instantly get into character and pretended to be weak. I let my head hang low and slowly looked to towards Y/n who is beside me a few feet away. She was still unconscious. God I hope she's okay.

Time Skip: 1 hour and 30 minutes later

I can feel myself get stronger with this extra energy running through my veins. My body temperature rose high making the Wolfsbane burn out of my body.

These hunters only feed us meat which carried a lot of protein and some fruits that carried lots of potassium. Since Y/n gave me her share, it made me a lot stronger than when I was only eating from my plate of food.

I hear the doors burst open and incomes the hunters. Everyday they're the same ones. The one with the long blonde hair, one with the black hair seems like the leader I guess, and one with brown hair probably shorter than the blond one. Sometimes, most of the time, another guy that's a lot shorter than them would also come in too but he is the one who'd nurse us back to health. He would clean our wounds and wrapped our backs with a bandage.

Speaking of the devil, I see the same guy run in out of breath.

"Sorry boss, I got here as fast as I could." He says out of breath.

"Don't make it a habit, Mark." The boss scolds him as he nodded apologetically.

"Hmm...it seems that Jungkook is the only one awake. What a shame, I guess we'll only do you for now." Says the blond one. I kept my head low still playing the part as I hear his footsteps approach me.

"Mark! Take off the bandages on his back." He yells for Mark as he quickly made his way to me. He slowly takes off the bandages and noticed all my wounds were gone.

"He's completely healed." Says Mark a little surprised but not really since my wounds heal a lot faster, it just so happened they fully healed.

"Hmm...all ready for me to paint my masterpiece, good." He smirks as he grabs the whip and spraying it with Wolfsbane. Mark walks off to check up Y/n, while the blond one walks behind me whipping the ground as it made a loud snapping sound.

"Now Jungkook, tell me exactly how you met your little mate." He said more as a demand expecting me to actually tell him.

"Why do you care?" I replied with a question instead.

"Just wondering how you got a girl like that, anyway. You did a pretty good job though, with an ass like that, she probably had you hooked from the start. I know I wouldn't be able to resist that either, you know maybe I might have a bite later, wouldn't be a problem, right Jungkook?" He's says innocently with a smirk on his face as he slowly walked backwards towards Y/n.

"Get the hell away from her." I growled firmly as I struggled making the chains rustle from my movements.

"Aww, is the big bad wolf getting hasty?" He teased annoyingly as I looked at him wanting to kill him, well, I do but I can't really. He turns to my unconscious mate and stares at her. His gaze went up and down her body checking her out as I continued to growl at him.

I can feel my wolf getting angry but I had to control him. I know if I don't calm down, my wolf will come out and break free from these chains with some of the strength I have, it's enough to break free.

*I'll kill him, if he tries anything with her.* My wolf growled.

*You and me both, but for now we need to stay calm. Remember what Y/n said? We need to wait till the one over there gets a phone call, then listen to the conversation and hopefully find out who it is, and what they want.* I explained to my wolf as he just huffed out clearly not satisfied but he knew he had no choice.