𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⚠️⚠️ LONG CHAPTER ⚠️⚠️

"Promise?" I asked timidly. "I promise you with my life." He said and gave me a small peck. "You're finally mine, love." He smiled as I did the same. I'm finally his.

I wrap my arms around his neck and buried my head into his collarbone, inhaling his scent making my muscles relax instantly. He immediately wrapped his strong arms around my waist and slowly stroking my back feeling my sorrow through our bond. "What's wrong Y/n?" He gently tried to pull away but I kept my arms wrapped around him. "Y/n What's wrong, you're scaring me." He sounded worried. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. This time he pulled away with a little more force, to look at me but I kept my gaze down to the floor.

"Look at me Y/n." He said calmly but I stayed the same. "Y/n, please look at me." He put his hand on my left cheek, slowly lifting my head up, until I met my teary eyes with his. "I'm sorry." I said again looking into his orbs with so much regret and guilt. "Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything wrong, love." He stroked my cheek. "Yes I have. I've put you through pain just because I was being selfish and was too afraid to get hurt again but the only person I was hurting was you, and I'm so sorry..." I whispered the last part as a single tear slid down my face. He smiled, staring at me and wiped the tear with his thumb.

"Don't be sorry, love, I'm the one who made you move in with me without your permission, and not only that but I didn't tell you who you truly were, that you had all the rights to know about, by the way. But most of all, I almost cost you your life." He gently lies his forehead against mine pulling me closer to him as I close my eyes feeling his warmth around me. I felt safe again for the first time, in a long time.

Suddenly the door bursts open, incoming Jimin. "Hey Jung-..." he stops talking as he stared at my and Jungkook's closeness since he had his arms wrapped around me and my hands on his shoulders. His frowned face turned into a happy smiley expression. "Damn, it took you guys long enough." He shook his head, chuckling. We both blush and looked away from him smiling like idiots, still holding on to each other. "C'mon, I'm sure the others will love the news." Jimin walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. We both looked at each other and smiled at one another as warmth filled up our hearts. We walked out of the kitchen, hand in hand, as we stood in front of the rest. They looked at us confused until they saw our hands interlaced together finally getting the hint.

All of them got up happily and bowed their heads out of respect. "Future Alpha, we are happy that you've found your Luna. Future Luna, we are happy that you accepted our future alpha as your mate, congratulations!" They said in sync. "Oh please, you don't have to be so formal, we're still your friends." I slightly shook my hands in front of them while smiling at them. They stood up and smiled back at me. I'm so glad to have friends like them.

Few weeks later~Jungkook Pov:

It has been a few weeks and in a couple days I'll be announcing Y/n as future Luna of the pack.

It's pretty late at night and I'm getting a glass of water for Y/n since everyday she got more and more nervous cause everyone will know she'll be their future Luna. I opened the freezer to get some ice when suddenly I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and see Jin. "Oh, hey Jin." I smiled at him, then went back to what I was doing. "Hey Jungkook." He said as he approach the fridge. I made some space for him to open it since I didn't want to be in the way. He got out a banana and was about to close the door when he accidentally elbowed my chest. I wince in pain since the scars haven't healed yet from the cuts I made. "Oh shit did I hurt you bad?" He instantly had a worried face as he put his hand on my arm, checking if he did any damage but that only made it worst. I had also made cuts up both my arms. I haven't told anybody that I've been doing this to myself, not even Y/n, so this whole time I've been wearing long sleeved shirts or hoodies to cover up.