𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Y/n's Pov ~ Morning time ~

I woke up from the sun shining on my face. I sit up and noticed I'm still in my clothes from the night before. I shrugged it off not thinking much about it.

I get out of bed and went to the bathroom and to take shower. But something caught my attention in the mirror. I saw bruises on my neck. I reach out to touch the bruise near my collarbone. I hissed a little because of the pain.

"How am I supposed to cover it up?" I questioned myself. "I'll just cover it with makeup or something."

~15 minutes later~I get out the shower and wrap a towel around my body and dry myself off

~15 minutes later~
I get out the shower and wrap a towel around my body and dry myself off. I grab my robe and put it on. I brush my teeth then my hair. I decided to straighten my hair today.

I walk out the bathroom and into my walk in closet.
I chose this outfit:

I put on my clothes and go downstairs

I put on my clothes and go downstairs. When I reach the living room I see Ace laying down on the couch. I walk towards the couch and pet his head and give him a kiss. Gosh he's so cute!

I look at the time on my phone "Shoot I'm going to be late!!" I said grabbing my backpack and running out the door.

~At school~

I was at my locker getting the things I need for my first period. When I was done, I shut my locker turn around and spot Jimin with his friends.

"Hey guys!" I smiled while walking towards them.

"Oh hey Y/n." All of them said smiling. When they greeted me back I noticed Jungkook wasn't there.

"Yo where's Jungkook?" You asked while looking around in search for him.

"Oh he's at home. He wasn't feeling so well." Taehyung said nervously.

I looked at them suspiciously. They all looked nervously at me. But then the bell rang meaning first period is about to start. We all said bye to each other and went our separate ways.

~Time skip ~
(Sorry I'm too lazy 😩)

It was sixth period and I really had to pee so bad. But I held it in because the class was about to end and if I asked the teacher she would've told me to wait after the bell rings so there would be really no point of asking. *RIIIIINNNNGGGG*

"Oh thank goodness. If I waited any longer I think I would've pee my pants." I said in relief. I packed all my things and went out the classroom towards the ladies room.

I went inside one of the stalls and did my business. I finished and pulled my pants up. I was about to unlock my stall when suddenly I hear the door open and I hear two girls talking to each other.

It didn't take long until I realized it was Lisa and Jennie. I was going to open the door but something they said caught my attention. I froze when I heard them talking about Jungkook and...me.

"I feel so bad for Y/n. She doesn't deserve this." Lisa said feeling guilty.

"Yeah especially Jungkook. Imagine the pain he's going through knowing he can't be with his....imprint." Jennie said feeling bad.

His imprint?? What the hell does that mean? And why am I apart of this?

"I mean he can be with her but he'll risk her life including ours. He loves her so much...that he....just.....can't." She said.

I was beyond shocked. This can't be true. Jungkook isn't in love with me.

The two girls applied a little bit of makeup then left not realizing Y/n heard everything.

Jungkook POV

I am at home in my bedroom, sweating and tired. I hate going through my heat. It sucks when your mate can't be around you to fix your sexual needs. The fact that I can't be with her just sucks in general. I mean I want to be with her but my Hyungs and noonas won't let me. And I get it but can I at least be there for her and be around her so I won't feel lonely. This is really unfair.

End of chapter 8