𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Me and my dad thought the family was Vampires".

"I know right, they never walk in daylight. Look at their outfit. What with the Addams?"

"That what I say to my dad today at breakfast (they walk) it's weird. What's most weird is they lived next to my house although Mr. Gibson wasn't there anymore. I'm happy that this family came. Unbelievable ''.

Emma nodded agree. "I saw the mother once before. I walked past your house at night. She was kinda creepy as your eyes met. I feel goosebumps (suddenly shivering) oohh".

"My mom says the same about her. Her eyes stare at my mom like we own her big money, gosh why does my family deserve living with these weird people".

"You're lucky it was just Mr. Gibson and this Addams lived next to your house. I lived with a psychopath!" shake my head. "Come on Belle the bus is coming. Keep up!" The girls run toward the bus, the bus stops and they climb inside the bus.

Moments later. Belle went inside the classroom, she noticed there a Roses on top of her desk. She stood beside her desk as she looked around. No one seems bothered that Roses exist on her desk, she drags the chair and seat. Didn't dare she touch the Roses.

Someone sliding the chair closer to Belle. Smiling. "Looks like someone got a secret admirer in school. Does you know about this Belle?"

"I don't know. I don't know, I think. How long has it been on my desk?'

"We don't know either. As we enter the class it's here on your desk (studied the Roses) no card?"

Belle looks up, her eyes locked at the door. Jake Harley enters the class with a smile then takes a seat beside her.

Others back away doing their business, he turns to her. "Roses? look like someone gave you early. Who is it from?" he asked.

"That wasn't from you Jake?"

He shook his head. "I was about to but I don't know what kind of flowers are your favorite. Roses (reach the flower) oh there a card in here. Do you want me to read that for you?"

"No (gently snatching the card from Jake's hand) I read it myself".

𝑀𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑,

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒? 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑚? 𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡. 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑉𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑎 (𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒) 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒.

𝐴𝑠 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠,

𝑂.𝐺

Belle looked up from the card, Jake reached the card and read, he looked confused so did Belle.