"You really think I was cheating on you?" She mugged me and I shrugged.

"Shid I don't fucking know but I bet you we finna find out."

"I'm not you, I don't fuck off when I'm in a relationship." She mugged me and I cocked my head back.

"I ain't never stick my dick in no other female since we been together." I mugged her and she raised her eyebrows.

"So you sitting here lying?" She mugged me.

"No I'm not lying I got my dick sucked twice and both times we wasn't together."

"I don't care." She shrugged and I nodded.

"You ain't gotta care all you gotta do is take your pants off." I shrugged.

"No you not finna sniff my coochie that's weird as hell." She scrunched her face up.

"I ain't even gotta sniff it I can just look at it and tell, I know what your pussy look like after you have sex." I shrugged.

"No." She stale faced me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why can't I?"

"Cause you need to trust me." She shrugged.

"How imma trust you when you acting weird?"

"How the fuck am I acting weird Logan? You the one tryna smell my pussy."

"You the one not tryna let me smell it which means you was doing something with another nigga."

"No I wasn't."

"Then take your pants off."

"Ight and once you don't smell or find nothing you better get to eating." She jumped off the counter pulling her pants and underwear off then jumped back on the counter spreading her legs.

"Fuck ever." I mumbled spreading her legs more and sniffing her pussy making her bust out laughing.

"You probably washed up at Dior house." I mugged her as she laughed.

"No I didn't, now look at you looking stupid." She laughed.

"I don't give a damn, as long as you ain't been giving my pussy up I'm straight." I shrugged walking out the kitchen.

"Unt unt nigga come back, you owe me head like I said." NuNu laughed and I sucked my teeth walking back in the kitchen.

"On the counter?" I scrunched my face up.

"Yep."

"That's where I cook—"

"I really don't care." She shrugged and I licked my lips walking back over to her.

_______

"He threw a pad at your forehead?" NuNu laughed and Niya sucked her teeth.

"Yes mane he ran in the bathroom opened the pad then threw it at me and it stuck on my forehead." Niya shook her head eating some Oreos.

"At least I know what to do when Chloe get her period." I shrugged laughing.

I heard banging on the door making me jump up and clutch my gun.

I sucked my teeth hearing a beat on the door making me walk over and open the door.

"All y'all niggas ugly." Chazz scrunched his face up walking in the apartment as I closed the door behind him.

"Bitch you come in our residents calling us ugly with your fake tape line having ass." Niya mugged him and I raised my eyebrows.

"Shut up Bloody Mary ain't nobody talking to you." He mugged her.

"My period go away eventually your tape line still gon be drawn on." She mugged him back.

"Girl that big ass pad." He looked her up and down.

"Boy them dead ass homies." She tilted her head to the side.

"Oh shit." I cupped my mouth.

"Chazz done met his match." NuNu laughed.

"Y'all got a ravioli can? Or a can of corn? Anything would do cause I'm finna fuck this li girl up." He pointed and I busted out laughing.

"Fuck a can let's go to the pumpkin patch so I can throw a pumpkin at your square ass head." Niya mugged him.

"It's all fun and games till I beat your bitch ass with a crutch." He bucked at her and she scoffed.

"It's all fun and games until I pull a eraser out and erase your tape line." She smirked and he sucked his teeth.

I feel like I should stop this argument but it's entertaining as hell.

"You know what I'm not finna argue with you I simply came here to freeload and leave." He scoffed going in the cabinet grabbing a loaf of bread.

"Like hell you is bitch." I mugged him and he laughed going in the fridge getting a jar of jelly.

"Where the peanut butter?" He asked and I shrugged making him suck his teeth.

"In that cabinet." Niya pointed and I cut my eye at her making her mug me.

"Thanks." He nodded grabbing the peanut butter and opened the bread sitting one on the counter as he spread the jelly on the other one.

"Don't put your bread on the counter dummy." I looked at him and he looked up at me mugging.

"Bitch my name Chazz and I don't listen to no damn body, hell?" He looked me up and down and I put my hands up in surrender.

He finna taste my nut, but okay.

_______

"Chazz bitch come on." I sucked my teeth.

"No wait wait I wanna hear this, he be having the best stories cuh." Chazz laughed with tears in his eyes and I stale faced him cause the man ain't even start talking yet.

We was in front of a corner store about to leave until Chazz stopped in the alley to talk to this homeless nigga.

"He ain't even tell the story yet and you already in tears." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Because I'm already knowing this nigga finna say something funny." He laughed and I ran my hands down my face shaking my head.

"Okay tell us a story Toby." Chazz tapped the man.

"Ight imma tell y'all a story about my ex wife of 6 years." He nodded making me and Chazz nod.

"I loved her with everything in me mane, and when she died I couldn't look at another female for 10-15 years." The man shook his head and I started feeling bad.

"But you wanna know something?" He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"When I got out of jail it was definitely worth it." He smirked nodding and I scrunched my face up.

When he got out of jail—OH SHITTTT!

"Oh shit." I cupped my mouth finally getting the joke.

"I'm lost as hell." Chazz sucked his teeth.

"Waitt oh damnnnn." Chazz busted out laughing when he realized.

"Mane that's some dark shit." Chazz laughed walking to my car and I dug in my pocket pulling out a 10 and handed it to the man.

"Ayye." He grabbed my arm before I could walk away.

"I'll kill a mf behind you neph." He looked me dead in my eyes and I nodded trying to hold my laugh in.

______________________

BITCH I GOT THEM MOTHER FUCKING LEMON PEPPER STEPPERS