Part 6

Continued...

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

I scrunched my face up hearing the door open and close

"Big drip I fell in love with a lit bitch, ayee crip shit she wanna suck on a lit dick aye aye aye." I heard NuNu singing making me look at my phone seeing it was 3 in the morning.

"Ranada?" I walked in the kitchen seeing her sitting on the counter high as hell eating chips and swinging her legs.

"Logan?" She laughed tilting her head to the side.

"Where you been at?" I leaned on the counter looking at her.

"On the block posted with the drug dealers." She busted out laughing and I stale faced her.

"I'm not playing son where you was at?" I clenched my jaw.

"I was at Dior house, I went there after I got back from the hospital." She shrugged.

"Why you ain't come home when I told you to?"

"Cause you ain't my damn daddy and Dior wanted me to help her package some stuff."

"That's all you did?" I mugged her.

"Yep." She nodded.

"Then why I dropped the blunt?"

"Oh, cause I was getting my doonies beat down." She stuck her tongue out.

"Stop fucking playing with me son." I grabbed her neck and she busted out laughing.

"Why you just coming in the house at 3 in the morning." I let her neck go and she looked me dead in the eyes with a straight face.

"Look bitch I ain't suppose to tell nobody this but I'm a super hero." She looked at me and I mugged her grabbing her neck again.

"You think I'm playing son?"

"I'm playing Bae chill." She laughed.

"Take these off." I tugged on the stacked sweat pants she had on.

"Why? You finna give me a li sucky suck?" She cupped her mouth and I stale face her.

"No I'm finna smell your pussy."

"What the fuck." She busted out laughing.

It's all fun and games till she find out I'm deadass.

"You serious?" She laughed and I stale faced her.

"Take em off Ranada." I looked at her and she sucked her teeth.