Chapter 12: Explain.

(Niall's Pov)

Zayn and I arrived at the school after a long walk, because he refused to let Sol drive us here but good thing we left the house early.

"What subject is your first class?" I asked, looking at him but every once in a while I turn away every time I remember what happened earlier.

"Chemistry, why is it yours too?" I shook my head told him that Math is my first subject of the day. "Oh, well that's great, I guess" He awkwardly said to me while looking at the school.

"Yeah" I don't know how it got awkward like I should be the one who's awkward at the moment after seeing him naked, like it traumatized me. "We should go inside"

"Okay" He simply said before stepping forward, walking ahead to the school.

I followed him and walked beside him, I noticed the students outside were staring at us before whispering something to their friends and I can't help but to get bugged by it. Did I do something wrong?

Entering the school, the people on the hallway stopped talking and looked at where Zayn and I are standing, but after that it went back to normal.

"Please make sure that you attend all you classes, I don't want to disappoint your father" I pleaded, handing him the books he's going to use for every subject. Like those book look new and never have been used.

"What if I don't? Are you gonna punish me or something?" He cockily said to me, biting his lip seductively at me.

"Yeah, I will" I cocked my brow at him and walked away, going to the room where my first class is at. But before I enter the room, I looked back to see him standing there and looking around like a lost puppy, searching for the room he's going to attend to.

He scratched his head and searching for someone familiar to him that he can ask directions for. By the looks of it, it's confirmed that he cuts classes. It seems that he's really looking for the room, why not help him out?

"Zayn!" I called out, making people to look at my direction. He heard me and smiled, walking to where I am before I told him where his room is at. "You should really stop cutting classes"

"Whatever, thanks" He messed my hair before going to the room where I told him to go.

Fixing my disheveled hair, I stepped inside the classroom and walks over to the seat where I'm always at. Taking my bag off my back and placing it down on the ground beside my chair, I took out all the things I need for this class and placing it on the desk.

"Niall!" I turned to the door and saw Liam, smiling after seeing me here. "You need to explain something"

"What?" I asked. He sits down on the chair beside me and then asking me about the 'Park Incident'.

"People are telling stories about you and Zayn, sleeping on the park bench"

Oh! That stupid incident.

"Like what I said, I decided to rest my eyes because he was jogging but sometime later, I woke up and found him sleeping on my lap. How is that a big deal to others?" I explained, taking a pen from my bag and placing it on top of the book I have on my desk. "It's like they're saying that Zayn and I had sex on the park bench"

"You know how lies travel in this building, it's like a wildfire every time someone makes a rumor about a person" Liam uttered and placed his bag down on the ground. "But now that it's all clear, how was your first day as Zayn's assistant?"