Chapter 4: I'm Not Scared!

(Niall's Pov)

I stared at the ceiling and thought of what Mr. Malik has offered me, I'm having second thoughts about it because of his son. I'm actually afraid of him, the way he talked to his father like that makes me want to teach him some lesson, and like punch him on the face but since I can't do that I'll just stay away and just mind my own problem.

But since his father want someone to be his 'assistant' just for him to change, maybe why not try it. Not because I want to change that spawn from under the ground to an angel that fell from the sky but I want that $100 dollars to start saving for my tuition.

My thoughts were interrupted when Liam knocked on the door, making me to look at him and smile a little. Trying to make my mind and do what's best for me.

"You alright?" Liam asked, leaning on the door case while looking at me.

"I don't know Li, I'm still thinking about what was offered to me earlier" I answered, sitting down on the bed and crossing my legs. "What do you think?"

Liam walked over to me and pats my head before sitting down beside me.

"I don't know, do you want to do it?" I rolled my eyes and told him that I was asking him first. "I know that you run to me when you're having a problem but today it's your turn to figure that out, if you really want to back out then do it. But if you want to do it then go for it, I just want what's best for you" He comforted.

He pulled me close to him and ruffled my hair. "Just remember that I'm always here when things go wrong, okay?" I nodded, smiling happily at him. "What's your decision now?"

"Let me think about it one more time" I uttered before telling him that I should go to sleep because it's already late.

He smiled back before standing up and walked to the door but before he steps out he spoke. "Good night, Niall. Remember what I said the other day, if you can't handle your job anymore, I'm always here. Yeah?"

"I'll always remember it, Liam. Good night" He turned my light off before I lay down on the bed, closing my eyes. Still thinking about it before I dozed off.

~~~~~~~

The next day....

I went to the café to get me something to drink and keep me up for the day, and still that decision is waiting for me to answer. Should I do it? Or should I not?

"One café latte with 3 teaspoon of sugar and the name's Niall" I told the barista before taking out a bill and paying it, she wrote down my name on the cup before telling me to wait at the claiming area. I walked over to it and waited, looking around the place. But then my eyes stopped at a certain person who's sitting at the table that's 5 steps away and I suddenly wished that I wasn't here right now, hope he doesn't see me or else.

I saw the barista has finished my order, putting a lid on my coffee and calling my name. I groaned before walking towards her and taking my drink. "Thank you, come again" She smiled and I smiled back before turning around and saw Zayn standing in front of me and has this smirk on his face.

Can my day get any worse?

"Niall Horan" He said, his voice is deep that makes me want to let him say my name again. "Nice seeing you here"

"Yeah? Well now I'm leaving because you're here" I told him emotionless. He chuckled amusedly before taking my coffee and taking a sip of it.

"Hey! That's mine!" I took it while he's taking a drink of it, he got his tongue burned because of the sudden flow of the coffee from the cup. I wiped the spot where he drank before glaring at him. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing, I'm just drinking"

"Yeah, from my drink!" I scoffed. "What's your problem?" I questioned but he simply shrugged.

"Nothing, I just want to make sure that my assistant knows the perfect taste of my coffee. Oh, and you're getting the heck of it" He winked at me before I gave him the middle finger. "I rather fuck you"

"You're unbelievable!"

I started walking out the store and I can hear him following me, he's pissing me off with his attitude like he thinks that he owns the person he's talking to. I want to spill this coffee on him so he can shut up, I really want to do it.

Just call my name you asshole.

"Niall"

And that's the cue, I took the lid off and turned around before intentionally spilling the coffee on him.

"AHHHH! HOT! HOT! HOT!"

I immediately regret doing that after seeing that it was Louis who I spilled my coffee on to, I helped Louis out of his shirt before taking my jacket off and giving it to him. While I was helping Louis with his shirt, I heard someone laughing not far from us, and I immediately turned to that person no other than, Zayn. He was laughing his ass off while looking at me like he's mocking me that I thought he was the one who's following me, I glared at him and mouthed 'F*ck You' to him before turning back to Louis who's chest is all red because of the hot coffee that I spilled at him.

"I'm really sorry, Louis. I thought you're Zayn" I apologized before he shook his hand and told me that it's fine. "I'm deeply sorry!" I wiped his chest with my handkerchief before telling him that he should wait for me outside before we go back to the dorm, he nodded and got out of the café before I walked over Zayn.

"Look what you made me do" I said to him sternly and pounded my hand on his table.

"So you're planning to spill that coffee on me? I'm so glad that I didn't follow you" He said, still trying to hold his laugh.

I was going to grab his coffee but he got it first and started wagging his finger at me. "That's not a way to treat your boss"

"First of all, you are not my boss and will never be. Second, yeah I'm planning to spill that coffee on you. I'm not scared of you!" I said through gritted teeth.

I wanted to hurt him but instead I turned around and walked away.

"Don't worry, tomorrow you'll accept the job because I know you will!" He said while I was walking out of the café.

I saw Louis waiting for me outside, I walked to him and apologized again before telling him that we should go back to my dorm to get some ointment for his burns. He nodded and followed me back to my place.

I swear, Zayn Malik will be the death of me.

~O~

Is this considered as double update or I just lost track of the time and still thought that I'm still in that same day... But anyway here you go :)

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts of it.

Thanks for reading - PotatoPrince :)