Chapter 46: The Next Daylight Is Dangerous

(Zayn's Pov)

"Hey! Wake up! It's already noon!" Liam shouted while nudging me, he's saying something about wasting time and need to hurry up.

"What?" I asked sleepily, wanting to open my eyes but I'm still tired and still want to doze off.

"Zayn! We overslept!" Liam told me, hitting me on the leg that made me squirm. Disturbing me from my sleep, I really want to punch Liam because of it.

"Fuck off" Hitting him with my fist to push him off but instead of hitting him on the leg, my fist landed on his baby maker.

"Ow!" He groaned before I heard a loud thud in front of me, I opened my eyes and saw him on his knees and cupping his peen. "Why do you have to do that?" He groaned, making a hurt face.

"Sorry but that's what you get for disturbing sleeping beauty" I said to him, jumping off the bed and helping him up. "Come on, stand up and jump a little. That will lessen the pain" I told him, it's effective because that’s what I do whenever I get kicked on the nuts.

Louis got out of the bathroom and saw his boyfriend all in pain, he looked really worried about it.

He walked up to us and asked what happened.

"I accidentally hit him on the peen" I said to him, explaining that he was disturbing me on my sleep so I decided to hit him on the leg but I didn't know that I'm going to hit him on the balls.

"Oh my god! Why did you do that?" He slaps me on the arm before turning to Liam who's in pain. "Is Liam Jr. Okay?" He asked Liam and the boy let out a chuckle even though he's in pain.

"I think so" He said, not sure about his Jr.'s condition. "Why not check it" He said cockily to Louis before I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think its okay, since you can stand up and all" He pats Liam on the back before going to their bed and packing the dirty clothes they used.

They already took a shower and ready to go when I just got out of bed and still sleepy.

"Where's Edward?" I asked and Louis answered that he went out to get us lunch, and like on cue, he walked inside the room with bags on his hands.

"There he is" Louis pointed before the curly haired boy placed down the bag on the table before asking about Liam.

"What happened to him?"

"He got hit on the nuts" I replied and he laughed, really amused because of it. He's shallow when it comes to jokes, like last night. I was telling some jokes I know and really messing it up but he still laughs at it, I don't know if he's messing with me but he sounds really happy after that.

"Just jump up and down and it will ease the pain" He said and I told Liam that it works.

"See?! He knows about it too" He gestured to the brown haired boy to jump and he did, after it he sat down and told us that it eased the pain.

"I'm never going to wake you up again" He huffed, rubbing his face before telling me to hand him a box of food.

"What's this?" I walked over to the table to unpack the meals Edward bought, I opened one and saw that it's microwaved spaghetti from the store. I recognize the same packaging on the box.

"Here" I handed him a box and taking a fork to give after. "For a simple store across the road, the food is delicious" I said to them, Liam agreed after take a bite of it.